Chapter 45- Those Who Fall

A/N
Inspiration for chapter and future chaps to come from @Akatsuki_momo :)

"Mae!" A gentle voice called out.

"Marie?" Mae slowly turned toward the enthusiastic blonde.

"Oui!" She nodded her head.

"Uh what do ya want."

Marie purses her lips into a smile. "My fiancée is coming to town today."

Maes jaw dropped. "T-then what about Takashi?"

"He was just so cute. I couldn't resist."

Mae felt stupidity wash her being. It meant she had challenge a girl to no challenge if that makes sense.

"I wanted to introduce him to my friends but they'd all fall for him." Marie pouted a bit. "I don't want it to look like I'm alone though."

"You want me to be your friend."

"Oui. Bien Mae!"

"I'll do it, as long as you don't tell anyone about the challenge thing."

"How you say...deal!" Marie concluded the word she wanted to say.

"Alright, so when does he come?"

"Today! Oh and Mae can you get your friend on board too,  aureviour!" Marie blew a kiss to Mae as she turned in her heels and skipped off.

Mae stood still. Today? How was she going to get Yuri Mura on the same page as this? More importantly she must look like such a jealous girl with the way she handled things.

"Mae." Yuri chided.

"What?!" She jumped.

"Calm down, gosh."

"Sorry I just- Yuri Marie needs us to act like her friends."

"What do you mean we?"

Mae fumbled with her fingers. "I mean you and me."

"Uh, no thanks. She has plenty of friends. Besides your the only exception."

"Exception?"

"Your the only pretty girl good enough of my time and energy."

Mae puffed up her mouth. "Awe Yuri-"

"And Marie is much more pretty and popular."

"Eh." Mae hung her head and crossed her arms. "Now I know why Tamaki likes those corners."

Yuri raised her eyebrow with a look that said 'looks like she's finally lost it if she'd connecting with the tamaki.'

"What?" Mae shrugged.

"Alright then, well I have some reading to-"

"Yuri can you please pretend to be Marie's friend with me." Mae made her face into a puppy dog. "I don't think Marie feels safe with her friends."

Yuricrossed her arms now. Mae had gotten to know Yuri so much she knew that would make her sympathize with Marie, Mae sure did. "Fine, but-"

"Yay! Well I gotta go. Takashi and Hiney are teaching a class."

Yuri swallowed a bit at Honeys name. "Are you a student then?"

"Well Takashi was my teacher up till the accident but I-I-I'm just going to uh to watch in silence."

Yuri looked up with a suggestive look. "Mind if join you?"

"Don't you have class?"

"That can wait." Yuri grinned.