Chapter 63- Love and Sadness

12 votes for new chapter! Sorry it's been awhile she nice I last updated the story. I'd like to apologize ahead for once school starts again I won't be able to update as quickly. Forgive me! Love you as always!

Mori got up and began to leave the campus when Honey caught up. "Takashi when can we got see tama chan and them again?"

Mori smiled down at him and huddled his blonde locks. "Once your grade gets up, Mitskuni."

Honey pouted then gently looked up. "Do you miss Mae Chan?"

Moris eye lids dropped a bit so that they were slightly covered. His face looked depressed. "...yes." He whispered.

"They locked that girl up though. Can't she come back and you guys can be together again."

"Mitsu she's moved on." He muttered and stuffed his free hand in his pocket. In the back of his mind he also knew he was scared to see her again. What if she hated him or maybe she found another man.

He'd be tall blonde with crystal blue eyes. He'd never be without a smile. He'd be the one to catch her every time she fell.

*^*

"Takashi!" Honey giggled. "My grades are finally up!"

Mori nodded with a smile. He got dressed in his black vest jacket with its fuzzy hood and jeans while honey wore a nice collar shirt.

"Takashi can I go ahead." Honey begged clenching usa chan.

Mori nodded with a smile. He wanted to walk around a bit like he always did. Honey was off in a flash.

"...she's so pretty." A girl sighed who was walking past Mori he tilted his head down to avoid meeting eyes.

"I wish I could go away and come back looking like that." The other pouted.

"Hey, who're you talking about." A softer voice came up to them.

"Mae Fujioka she's back and just wow!" He didn't take time to hear anything after he began sprinting to host club.

"Kyo kun!" Honey jumped onto Kyoya who looked disturbed by the movement. Mori stayed behind the door so no one could see him. She wasn't there, did he hear wrong?"

"Wait Mae!" He heard Haruhi and Yuri call after.

There she was. Her beautiful hair flew back as she stopped in her tracks at the sight of honey. The joyous smile on her face had somehow spread. "Honey senpai!" She called out and ran to him.

"Mae chan!" He yelled and also ran to her. They met halfway and hugged eachother giggling to themselves.

"Where's Mori?" She asked as Mori felt his heart clench. He was just Mori now. The thought he'd never hear her voice whisper his name killed him.

"Oh he's walking around the school." Honey smiled with his arm behind his back.

"Eh hmm." Kyoya cleared his voice. "Did you have some improvement for us?"

"Ohhh Yes!" Mae jumped up and down. "Neko kun!" She called out and then walked over to the other door. Her arm latched around his perfectly. His blonde hair and charming looks were the worst Mori could've imagined.