Chapter 92- Same Old Vacation?

"Woah!" Mae spun around near some palm trees. "Can we go to the beach?!

Yuri sighed as her servants carried her and Mae's luggage. "Let's get settled first."

Mae pouted in response. "Okay Yuri."

"Honey do you have a place to stay?" Yuri asked as he followed behind her and Mae with Nekozawa.

He nodded his head with a wide gin. "Uh huh!"

"Where did you book?" Mae looked over her shoulder to him.

"We have a house."

"On this island?" Yuri looked amusedas Mae was gaping.

"Do you people have houses everywhere?"

"Basically." Yuri shrugged.

"Huh." Mae scratched her head. "Lucky bastards."

"Ohhh there's Kyo-kuns plane!" Honey pointed at the in coming landing plane.

"Gosh." Mae huffed.

*^*

There she was...her hair behind her glistening in the sun. "See!" Mae jumped around with a gaping smiling to the hosts now setting up on the beach side. "The water is crystal clear." She slashed down on it making water coming up.

"It is!" Honey giggled paddling around.

"Most of us knew this." Kyoya hummed laying under the umbrella.

Yuri turned and glared at him as if to tell him to keep his mouth shut.

"Yuri! Come on!" Mae pouted next to Honey in the water.

"We're coming!" The twins came running in

"Great." Mae nodded. "I want Yuri though."

"So mean." The two hung their heads.

"Sorry?"

"Im here." Yuri was stiff in the water. "Well I've had my fun-" she started to walk back to shore when the twins tackled her. "Ewww!" She squeaked as got soaked and the twins were too close for her liking. "Mae." She pouted to her friend who was low key chuckling at her.

"So the devil can pout?" Hikaru mused.

"Watch your mouth." Yuri rose from the water and towered over him as he was still kneeling in the water. "You don't mess with a devil ne?"

Hikaru stared up at the girl as she began to smirk and wade over to Mae. A tint of pink was fighting its way onto his cheeks.

"Hika chan?" Honey looked upon the twins expression and a twisted smile came to his lips. "Hika chan likes Yuri!~"

Luckily Yuri was too caught up in relaxing in the waves with Mae to notice or care.

"Shut up! I most certainly do not!"

Kaoru sighed. "Not this again."

"It's obscured to even picture myself liking that she devil."

"What was that?!" Yuri roared hearing the last part.