Chapter 86- We Need to Talk

Mae stared at the wall in front of her. Why was she like this?

"Mae!" The twins pounced on her. "Shes angry!" They pointed.

As she followed their fingers she saw a raging bull at the end of the room. She went by the name of Yuri Mura.

"Hi Yuri." Mae waved.

"Out of the way!" She steamed.

"Ah!" The twins hugged themselves.

"What did you two do?" Mae smirked.

"Nothing." They shrugged. "Okay maybe we hid all her books."

"Oooo." Mae cringed. "All yours!" Mae hollered down to her friend and stepped aside

"Noooo Mae!" They cried out for help but there was no saving them now.

"What's happening now?" Haruhi stood next to her sister with a tray.

"Yuri's beating the twins up...the other twins." Mae noted, as she realized there were two sets of twins in the host club with her and her sister.

"Seems about right." Haruhi smiled.

"Soooo hows Tamaki?" Mae made her eyebrows jump.

Haruhi gulped. "Doesn't matter."

"Dear sister," Mae slung her arm over her twins shoulder. "You better make a move quick before the year is over."

"Im not making any move." Haruhi sighed and pushed her sister away.

"What?!" Mae whisper yelled. "Why not?!"

"Because," Haruhi looked around the room. "I don't want to ruin what we have."

Mae glared at her. "You'll end up an alone cat lady if you keep that up."

"What's wrong with cats?"

"Yikes." Mae tutted.

"Well what about you?" Haruhi squinted her eyes throwing some shade along with.

"I enjoy how things are. And I'm not interested."

"Not even in Kyoya?"

"W-what, y-you didn't see anything!" Mae began to defend. "I was just doing him a favor and-and-"

"What?" Haruhi blinked at her then crossed her arms with a smirk. "What happened?"

"Nothing!" Mae gulped. "Y'know what? I think I heard the twins yell for me, I should go help."

"Mae-"Haruhi frowned as her sister took off with a gust of wind.

Mae found safety behind a wall. Her breath was uneasy as she grew nervous the others would find out. Her color faded. Kyoya would kill her if he ever found out! She couldn't let that happen. She was just starting to get on the shadow kings good side. She knew it would be disastrous if word ever got out.

"Mae." She shrieked at the voice.

"H-hey Kyoya." She nervously chuckled and turned to smoothly place her hand against the wall only to have it slip out from under her, making her look like a total fool.

"Is there a reason for you to be slacking?" He rose his eyebrow.

"Pfft y'know lady issues." Her expression went blank. What the crap?! Lady issues?! She mentally yelled at herself.

"Uh yes." Kyoya furrowed his eyebrows slightly uncomfortable.

"Heh, heh." She awkwardly responded.

He looked as if he was about to leave till he turned back toward her. "I'd like to thank you for aiding me with receiving rest."

Her eyes felt like they were about to pop out. All she could think about was what happened. Did he know?! "Uh yeah anytime."

"I hope in my drugged state I didn't do anything unprofessional."

Her mind reeled back to the memory of the kiss. "Um nothing, you were serious as always."

She couldn't see his expression due to her own embarrassment she looked to the floor. "Very good to hear." She could've sworn he sounded upset.

"Bye." Mae quickly escaped and ran to the new safety of the girl's bathroom.

"Mae."

"Not again!" Mae jumped then saw the unimpressed Yuri. "Oh its you."

Yuri sighed. "What's got you all jumpy."

"Ummmm nothing?"

"Are you asking me or telling me?"

"Telling?"

Yuri deadpanned. "So what happened?"

"Uhhhhhh." Mae put her hands behind her back and paced in circles then stopped. "Nothing."

"Your such a liar."

"And so I was like-" a few girls walked into the bathroom.

"Get out!" Yuri barked at their presence.

"But it's the girls bathroom."

"It's our bathroom now."

"You can't own a bathroom."

"Oh I can't?" Yuri strutted over to them. "Then what are you going to do?"

The girls gulped and quickly turned their backs and scampered off.

"That was impressive Yuri." Mae applauded.

Yuri shrugged with a grin. "Ready to tell me?"

"Um well....me and Kyoya kissed."

^*^

Yuri patted Mae's back. "It's just two lips touching. And he doesn't remember so your fine."

"Yeah." Mae hummed. "Hey where'd the twins go?"

Yuri shrugged. "I got bored chasing them."

"The years almost over." Mae frowned.

"And one more year till we're finished here."

"I'll miss it here."

"You haven't spent a whole year here."

"Woah, true."

"Will you be here next year?"

"I hope."

"Better not leave. Or I'll go all the way to America to get you back."

"Ohhhhhh?" Mae made her eyebrows jumped.

"Geez." Yuri rolled her eyes with a smile. "Hey Mae," Yuri looked lost in sudden thought. "Did Kyoya say anything while he was all loopy."

"Uh yeah..."

*^*

"Kyoya!" Yuri stormed into the host room after the others had left. "We need to talk."