Yandere Tengu part 2

This was requested by LadyThylacine! Thank you for the request!

Four months after being taken by Hiroto, felt like a life time to you. Sure he treated you like a beloved spouse, despite not being married, but that doesn't change that you're still mad at him. Nonetheless, after three months of good behavior, he did finally take the golden cuffs and chains off. There was always a guard or two by you though. Often times, the guard was your brother or even Hiroto himself.

"You really shouldn't give him a hard time." (B/N) sighed, "He's trying to do what's best for us. The other humans are polluting the mountain range. Getting ride of them is the only way."

"Getting rid of them like they got rid of our village?" You growled, " Taking children like they took you. Did you forget that we were separated all these years because of them?"

"It was to get you here." He defended, making you roll your eyes. Getting up from the steps, you picked up a stick. They might have taken your weapons, but you can still practice without them.

"The only reason I started hunting them, was to get you back." You growled, swinging the stick around, "I have no reason to stay here, when you're so thrilled about living here."

You only got silence from your brother. Not that you minded though. For once, not hearing him defend Hiroto, was relief to you. Recalling all the practices you had since you were little, you went over everything. Keeping your stance perfect and your senses sharp. Not sharp enough though, because when you turned around, another stick blocked yours.

A small grin on Hiroto's face as you glared at him, "I see you still work to on your swords skills."

"That's no concern of yours now, is it?" You growled.

"Well, it is if you're going to kill me." He chuckled. Rolling your eyes, you pulled back and tried to hit him. He blocked it, then lightly smack your shoulder. Shocked, you tried again, only ending with the same results. Now furious and no longer caring of the consequence, you attacked. Getting furious every time he would playfully hit you with the stick. It's like he's taunting you. When you finally landed a hit, a small grin appeared on your face. There just might be a chance that you can win this.

Dodging and landing several more blows, you found an opening and managed to trip him. Instantly sitting on him, while he was down.

"I've finally won." You laughed, holding the stick to his throat, "All these years and I finally got you."

"You did." He chuckled, "You did good. Now what will you do?"

Blinking at him, you knew what he meant. If this was a real knife, you would have the power to kill him. Strangely though, you don't feel the want to kill him. Just having him like this makes you happy. It makes you feel satisfied that you can take him down. 

Blinking from your thoughts, you tensed when you felt him lightly trace your cheek.

"There isn't anymore hate in your eyes." he hummed, scooting our from under you, but sitting up to where sitting on his lap, "If I had known that defeating me would have calmed your anger, I would have had you win a long time ago."

"Had me win?" You laughed, "I beat you fair and square." 

"Of course you did." He chuckled, "I have to say, I've never heard you laugh before. I much prefer it over your glare. The same for your smile."

Trying to cough away your embarrassment, you stood then helped him up.  Feeling your face burn when he didn't let go of your hand go.

"(Y/N), I was serious when I said that you were the only one I need. I've loved you for a long time, though you hated me. I've even protected you from the creatures that want to hurt you."

"Nothing has ever tried to hurt me." You sighed, feeling his grip on you tighten.

"You think that, but even right now, there is something watching you." 

As if to make a point, he grabbed the stick and threw it into the forest. It was shortly followed by a wailed, agonizing scream that made your blood turn. You had never heard a creature like that despite having heard many in you life. He really was protecting you.

"I.. um...I don't know what to say." You coughed, "I can't even imagine what must have came after me."

"Nothing I couldn't protect you from and I'll continue protecting you." He sighed, wrapping you in a tight, comfortable hug. Somehow you felt comfortable in his arms though.

"(Y/N), you have gained the eyes of many monsters. Now I'm asking you, for your protection and maybe a little happiness of my own, would you stay and marry me?" He asked, almost shyly, which surprises you, coming from the leader of the Tengu

Feeling your mouth drop, you didn't know what to say. You didn't hate him anymore, but you felt something for him. He is right though. You only focused on fighting Tengu. If you go back out there, no telling what monsters will come after you.

What's more, it's not like marrying him will be all that bad. He's been kind and caring since you got here. Even when you have tired to kill him, he would only smile and give you little kisses on the head. You know that he will be a good husband at the very least.

Nodding, you yelped as his arms and wings enveloped you, "You have no idea how happy you just made me."

Hanging onto him as you glanced down at the ground, now a long ways down. You had hoped that he wouldn't have flown like this. He tends to do this when he's happy. Turning your yelp into silenced as he kissed you.

"You're actually mine now." He cheered, "Nothing is going to separate us now or ever."