Yandere Mafia Werewolf

"Brady is here!" Looking up at the yell of your son, you headed to the front door.

He had said that he was having a friend over, but you had no idea it was Brady Harrison. If you had known you would have said no. It's not that you didn't like the kid. Brady was actually very polite. It's that his father is a mafia boss and a werewolf. You had met his father several times before and he was very open about it, to your shock. You want nothing to do with the mafia. Scared that your son would get dragged into it when he's older.

Trying to hide the displeasure on your face, you offered Brady a smile.

"Hey Brady. Come on in." You greeted, trying not to look at his father Rowan, "Snacks are on the stove and I've got a pizza coming."

Hearing the boys cheer as they went in the house you put your attention to Rowan.

"Mr. Harrison, you've been honest with me so I'm going to be honest with you." You grumbled, stepping onto the porch and shutting the door, "Is it really safe for Brady to be here today? It's a full moon, right?"

"Not so much as a hi for me." He chuckled, "It will be okay, Pet. Now smile, you look much better with one."

Trying not to cringe at the nickname he gave you a while ago, you nodded. Being part of a mafia, chances are that Brady had training to control his werewolf side. After all, it's illegal if a werewolf bites and turns someone.

"I have a meeting, so I'll be by to pick him up afterwards." He explained, "Would you and (S/N) want to get dinner with us then?"

"Ah, no. Thank you for the offer though." You answered almost a little too quickly. 

"Okay," He chuckled grabbing your hand and kissing it, "Another time then."

Never would be a good time in your opinion. Backing away to the door, you glared when he looked at you in amusement, before heading to his limo. He definitely has a playboy appearance. It irritated you to no end. Stepping back inside, you paused when you saw Brady.

"Can we have milkshakes?"

"Sure. Go ahead and play. We'll have them after some snacks."

-3 Hours Later-

Jumping at the scream and crying, you recognized it was your son. Fearing the worse, you sprinted to his room. Finding your son rolling on the ground while cradling his arm. Brady was watching a little to calmly for your like.

"What happened?" You demanded, trying to calm (S/N) down.

"He..he bit me." Your son sobbed between gasps.

Horrified, you looked over at Brady to see a little blood on his mouth. He didn't look sorry for it in the least.

"What have you done?" You screamed, which was when he looked terrified, "Why would you bite my son?"

"I was told to." He whimpered, looking down, "I was told that it was okay."

Letting out breaths to calm down, it didn't help much. At least now you wouldn't put your hands on someone else's kids. Who knows what Rowan would do if you punched Brady. Taking your son to the bathroom to bandage his arm. Shushing him gently to calm him down. The bite was deep, he's definitely going to turn into a werewolf. Tonight if you had to guess, with it being a full moon.

There's only one person who would tell Brady that it was okay to bite someone, his father. Standing while picking your son up, you glared at Brady, who seemed to shrink under your glare.

"Get in the car now." You growled, making him run to your car.

Putting your son in the front seat with you, for his safety. You don't trust him around Brady anymore. Not that Brady could do anything else to him now.