Vampire and Werewolf: Vampire

Warning; gore and mention of torture.

Painful hunger hit you as you woke up. Groaning as you wrapped your arms around your stomach and curled up, you managed to open your eyes and look around. You could see clearly though the room was dim. Something sweet hit you, making your stomach growl as you turned to it. Grabbing it and pulling it closer, you bit and started to drink. It tasted like the sweetest fruit you've ever had. You didn't stop drinking until you were satisfied, and the pain subsided.

"Well, I can't say that was unpleasant." Feeling arms wrap around you as the voice spoke, you looked up.

Finally processing that you bit Samuel's neck and were drinking his blood. He didn't try to stop you, which shocked you. He seemed to know that because he smirked as he grabbed one of your hands and locked your fingers together.

"You...Why didn't you stop me?" You argued, squeaking as he kissed you.

He pushed you back down on the bed and towered over you with a chuckle, "Who am I to deny my mate from drinking my blood if you want to?"

"M..mate?" You gasped, earning a head nod from him, before his face turned serious.

"The witch nearly killed you. Rownan went after the witch, but I wasn't going to let you die. I had to turn you. To make you my mate, as a result." He muttered, kissing your cheek, "I can't live forever if you're not with me."

Stunned at his words, you didn't know what to say. You didn't want to be turned at all. As if knowing you were unhappy with being a vampire, he let you go with a sigh.

"I know you need time to adjust and that you're unhappy." He muttered, "Look, the werewolves caught the witch, and they are holding in our dungeon. Would you like to kill her to feel better?"

Blinking as you recalled that the witch nearly killed you and she did kill your father, you nodded.  Some sweet revenge is exactly what you need. Standing, you raised an eyebrow at him when he grabbed your hand tightly.

"You may still be processing that we're mates, but I'm still going to treat you like my mate." He pointed out, swinging your hands as the two of you walked.

You didn't refuse since he was still leading you to the witch. Several vampires greeted you as you passed them. You were surprised at how polite they were. Most other vampires you dealt with were rude and hangry. They only wanted to kill and eat. Feeling Samuel squeeze your hand, you looked up at him.

"My clan members are more sophisticated than the ones you hunted." He explained, before shaking his head, "Our clan members, I mean."

Nodding, you suddenly realized something, or someone was missing, "Where's Rownan?"

"He started pouting when he found out I turned you, so we went back to his back." Samuel scoffed as if he found it funny, "He's acting like a pup, but he'll get over it eventually."

Humming, you followed him down the stairs where you saw a group of older vampires were crowding around a cell where you heard screaming. Each one moving out of the way when they saw you. In the cell, you could see that the witch was slowly having her blood drained by machines. You were surprised they weren't just drinking her blood from her, but maybe they can't handle witches' blood. 

Watching as they swapped out the blood bags, the witch stopped screaming for a second before she looked up at you. A cruel laugh coming from her when she saw you.

"You became worse than me." She cackled, "At least I can say I'm somewhat human. Just one who can use magic. You though, you're not even human. You're now a demon of the night. How does it feel to fall off your righteous pedestal, former hunter? Your father would be ashamed of you."

Now irritated you glared at her. Only calming down for a second when you felt Samuel squeeze your hand tightly. His reminder to you that he was there and to not let her get under your skin.

"That also means I won't die, like you can." You growled, glancing at the vampires who were watching you, "When you take enough of her blood, I would recommend getting a mouse, a metal bucket, and a torch. The only way the mouse will have to escape is through her."

"(Y/N)." Samuel gasped, but you refused to see the horrified look he probably had on his face.

"She doesn't deserve a merciful death." You growled, letting his hand go as you walked away.

You only got the staircase of the dungeon when he grabbed your hand to stop you. You turned to yell at him to let you go but paused when you saw the admiration and loving look on his face. He was looking at you like you were the most stunning thing he's ever seen. A grin creeping on his face as he stood taller to look down at you.

"You are so beautiful when you're merciless." He whispered, kissing you, then hugging you and spinning you, "I never knew you had such a dark side to you."

"You don't mind?" You scoffed, shaking your head as he set you down so you could keep walking, "Dad always said that I should kill if I didn't need to. He hated it."

"Well personally, I think there were several of those creatures we should have killed when we hunted together with Rownan," He admitted, "Sure Rownan agreed with your father on not killing, but I think you were right if you wanted to kill them."

Swallowing the lump in your throat, you look into his eyes to see if he was serious; he was. It was enough to make your dead heart beat again.

"Hunter have to help first before we are forced to kill." You sighed remembering your dad's words.

"It's a good thing you're not a hunter anymore then, isn't it?" Samuel chuckled, pulling you into a tight hug, "If you want to keep hunting, but kill, I will stay by your side the whole way."

His words were actually comforting. Nodding, you smiled; happy to know you had someone who was going to support you. Hearing his stomach growl, you paused to wait for him to lead you to the kitchen. 

"Well, I guess I should get something to eat." He purred, hugging you again, "Would my little mate care to feed me?"

Your eyes widened in shock that he was able to say something like that with others around, "W..what? Here?"

"It's normal for vampire mates to feed each other." He hummed, resting his head on your shoulder by your neck, "It's a sign of complete devotion to do it in public as well."

Coughing to push down your shock, you pushed him back a little, "Maybe wait until I'm used to the idea of being your...mate." 

At your words, he only backed up with a smile and kissed your nose, "Very well, I suppose the kitchen will work then. I'm sure you'll need more food too. Can't have my little mate going hungry."

Giggling at his response, you let him lead you away again.