Lord Vampire

This was asked for by EricaAnderson377! Sorry for the long wait.  The reader is a Dhampir in this one. Enjoy!

Winching at loud cheer, you shook your head. Of all the celebrations you hated this. The vampire clan was getting a new lord. Your old childhood friend, Victor. Well ex friend, after he started making fun of you when you were divided to the clan spots. He's never physically hurt you, but he usually calls you a half blood or tainted blood. Now you just avoid him whenever you can.

Being a half vampire, half human you were assigned as a guard. In other clans, Dhampirs are kicked out of the clan, but with this clan, they keep Dhampirs as security. Especially when most Dhampirs become vampire hunters.

"You look annoyed. Did your secret admirer forget to leave you something tonight?" Rolling your eyes as Hope poked your cheek, you playfully swatted her hand away.

She, Ray, and your father have been messing with you since someone started leaving you gifts. About a year ago it started off as flowers and notes. It slowly progressed to expensive jewelry and clothes. Ones that only high-ranking clan members or Pure bloods wear. Ones that you can't wear, or you'll be scolded. It's still the thought that counts and you had to admit it makes you blush when you get stuff like that.

"I think a little sun light will do us some good." Ray teased, heaving you onto his shoulder playfully, despite your squeals of protest.

Though it made you laugh more than anything. These two were now your best and were there for you when Victor bullied you. They've become your family since you only had your father. 

"Come on Ray." You're going to drop me." You sighed, finally convincing him to set you down.

Sitting on a tombstone head, you smiled at the feeling of the sun. Just the sight of it setting was calming. You remember trying to share the sight of a sunset with Victor when you were both younger. He would hide behind you for protection just to get a glimpse at a sunrise or sunset. He loved the view and you loved helping him.

"I can't believe you still have that." Hope laughed, nodding too the locket you were twirling on your neck, "After the way Victor treated you, why do you still have it?"

"Nostalgia." You answered bluntly, "He might be a jerk now, but he wasn't always. At one point we were friends, and I will always cherish that little boy. Even if he no longer exists."

Glancing at their nods, you turned back to the sunset. You missed those days, but there's no going back.

"(Y/N)." Hearing the whisper behind, you looked over your shoulder.

Seeing Victor's red eyes peering at you from the darkness of the catacombs. You know what he wants. It's the only reason he would come out with the sun still out.

"What's the word?" You questioned, not helping him unless he directly asked.

You could see the pure irritation on his face before he sighed, "Please, let me see the sunset."

Sliding off the tomb, you moved to the entrance of the catacombs and leaned against it. Trying not to jump away when you felt him put a hand on your back. Just like he used to do when you were kids. 

"Still as beautiful as ever." He muttered, before the sun was completely gone.

Glancing over at him, you saw that he was looking at you.  Shrugging him off, you shook your head. That was all you needed to be reminded of the good old days. Now it's time to get back to the present.

"We need to get back to your party, My Lord." You grumbled, " Hope, Ray come on."

Letting them go ahead, you were about to follow them, until you felt Victor grab your arm. There was a look of plead and worry on his face. Something that you haven't seen since you were young. It's already worried you.