Chapter 158 ~ A Surprising Sight

AN: Happy New Year!!!! I wish all of you the best for 2021!!! May all your wishes and new years resolution come true this year! Let's do our best!!!

"Oh? Mia, Rafael, are you two okay?"

Mia, Rafael, and Vyra turned their attention towards the sound of the voice and saw Charlotte already well on her way towards him. She hugged Leon and buried her face to his stomach with a pomf.

To his little sister's cute and pampered behavior, there is only one thing Leon would do to her as a siscon. Needless to say, he returned her hug and stroked her head for a moment before they separated.

"Oh, you two are finally awake! How was your little nap, brats?"

"Don't give us that!"

"Yeah! You're the one who made us train from sunrise and beat us up!!!"

"Hahaha! Stop complainin' will ya'? That much training is only morning exercise! Do you want to go through your normal training again?"

Laura grinned devilishly and a glint appeared on the corners of her eyes, causing them to immediately shut up and shake their heads rapidly.

Even though she said it in a teasing tone, Mia and Rafael knew she was serious. Those eyes... They've seen those eyes countless times in the past, and without fail, they will always be unmoving on their beds by the end of the torture she called "training".

"Lady Laura, good morning. I just had the honor to watch your fight with my liege. You've fought wonderfully."

"Oh, Vyra was it? Thanks! It was very fun for me too!"

"If it wouldn't be too much to ask, may I have the honor to train with you as well, lady Laura? Perhaps we can have a friendly match once in a while."

"That's a great idea! I've wanted to try fighting you too. But-"

Suddenly, a stomach growl interrupted Laura mid-sentence. They all turned towards the source of the sound and saw Mia blushing redly as she held her stomach.

"Ahahaha! As you can see, we haven't had any food since we woke up, so let's grab some breakfast first!

"Agreed."

After excusing themselves and thanking the soldiers for letting them use the training grounds, they all head tried to go to the kitchen to ask if they could have some late breakfast. But fortunately, they walked into Mia on their way.

Hearing their circumstances, Miya told them she will ask the chefs to prepare a late breakfast for everyone and ask them to wait in the dining room. A few minutes later, Miya and several other servants came and served a breakfast feast for everyone.

Breakfast had never tasted even better for Mia and Rafael. Even if the food they ate were not as delicious as the ones Leon made, just the fact that they're this starving and exhausted made it so satisfying and filling.

After breakfast, Leon met up with Freya, Alex, Victoria, Vincent, and prince Tsukuyomi to discuss further details regarding Misteltein. They will be particularly finalising the details of the products that will be sold, the recruitment of employees and their training, obtaining permissions for opening a business, and various other formalities in the form of paperworks.

Since Misteltein had the support of the royal family, obtaining permissions and completing the various formalities needed to open it wouldn't be difficult. In fact, they could obtain all the permissions and finish the paper works in a few days. If all went smoothly, Misteltein could start recruiting in a few weeks time and began preparations to open in about a month.