Chapter 214 ~ New Equipment

The Divine-class equipment that he and his player assistants owned were all magical artifacts irreplicable in this world. They were extremely powerful weapons and armor, beyond anything this world had ever seen, that instilled absolute confidence in Leon to protect his lovers and friends from the tribulations and challenges within the dungeon of sins.

Its effectiveness had been proven through the training against monsters and even floor bosses from the Dungeon of Wrath Crimson Lightning had undergone.

However, not everyone who will join in the quest of diving into the deepest depth of the Dungeon of Wrath and reseal the Demon Lord of Wrath were donned divine-class equipment.

Although they had incredibly powerful protective magic items from him, Leon still worried for the safety of Lily, Irene, Mia, Rafael, and Laura in such treacherous and dangerous conditions.

It would be ideal if he could create all of their equipment from scratch and perfectly attune it to them. However, he had no time. Thus, he decided to rely on Lilith and the Demon Lords.

Leon asked her if she had any equipment powerful enough to be used in the Dungeon of Wrath for Lily, Irene, Mia, Rafael, and Laura, but she, unfortunately, didn't.

As the Demon Lord of Lust, Lilith did collect various beautiful dresses and accessories that had powerful magical properties. However, none of them were meant for battle as they were for looks and display.

She did know, however, someone who could help him, and she immediately called her sister and explained the situation.

A few days later, a beautiful girl with golden hair tied into a twin tail appeared with a large grin before the Misteltein mansion and brought upon plenty of magical weapons, legendary armors, artifacts, etc. that she had found by chance and hoarded for thousands of years.

Then, instead of returning, she stayed to play.

Everyone was shocked by the sudden appearance of yet another Demon Lord, especially Mia and Rafael. But, since they had already gotten used to interacting with Lilith, Sonya, and Vivian, they were able to befriend the Demon Lord of Greed quickly.

Today, Freya, Lily, and the girls brought all the demon lords out to the city to show Aura around the royal capital of Arcland while Leon decided to stay and improve the enchantments of the weapons and equipment Lily, Irene, Mia, Rafael, and Laura had chosen from the pile.

They were all extremely high quality magical items, beyond even the S-ranked sword Gardner forged. Even though they were still inferior to his divine-class items, they were still the pinnacle magical artifacts in this world. However, just like all weapons, armors, and artifacts Leon had seen in this world, there were still rooms to improve in terms of enchantment.

Thus, he will be improving the enchantments of these items as well as upgrading their current equipment as much as possible and appropriate them for the fight in the Dungeon of Wrath in his forge/workshop.

It has been a while since he visited the forge in the basement of his mansion. He had made plenty of things here, including the necklaces and storage rings he made for his lovers and friends. But due to everything that had been going on, he hadn't had the opportunity to come here again until now.

He laid out all the accessories, armors, and weapons Aura brought as well as the one's Lily, Irene, Mia, Rafael, and Laura had been using onto a large table.

Lily's Artemis bow, Mia's Hell Rose's staff, and all the equipment his lovers and friends had been using were all familiar to him. However, the gauntlets, armors, robes, boots, rings, necklaces, bracelets, and the various magical items Aura had brought were unknown to him.