Chapter 213 ~ Goddess's Approval

As the sky brightened and the sunlight seeping through the curtains illuminated the room, Leon awakened after feeling a weight on his body.

It wasn't terribly heavy, but certainly heavier than a pillow. Moreover, it was pressing onto his entire body, not only part of it, dismissing the possibility of it being his lovers' creeping up into his bed at night and making him into their hugging pillow.

He looked down with his eyes still half-opened and lifted up his cover, and pure white filled his sight.

"..."

It was just a normal morning for him. This time, however, it wasn't only her head or her arm that was on his body. Her entire body was laying on him, snuggling tightly as she nuzzled into his chest. She tilted her head to the side with her ear on his left chest, sleeping ever so peacefully.

She's holding on more tightly than usual.

His lips curled into a helpless smile as he began stroking the platinum white hair of his sister, only to make her embrace tighter.

"...Char. It's morning."

"Mmmhh..."

Instead of waking up, she just mewled sleepily and hugged him tighter instead. Even when he began poking her cheeks and stroking her head softly.

He sat up slowly, trying his best to not make her uncomfortable. Normally, when she was sleeping by his side, sitting up will wake her up after she realized that her brother is missing. But now that she was literally on top of him, she was being lifted up at the same time as he sat up. But even then, she was still clinging onto him like a koala.

"Char... Wake up. Let's wash up and wait for breakfast together."

"Mmmmnn..."

He slowly coaxed her, wrapping his arms around her and raining light kisses on her head and cheeks to wake her up.

After a long while, she finally released him and kissed his cheeks dazedly.

"...Brother, good morning."

"Good morning."

She bopped her head into a nod and then picked up her pillow, held his hand, and dragged him onto the sofa.

She pulled Leon down to a seat, and then hugged her pillow and laid her head on his lap, falling asleep once again immediately.

"...Char? Why... are you sleeping again...?"

"..."

Leon sweatdropped as he watched his little sister sleeping so peacefully.

Hah... I guess this is fine. I have nothing planned this morning, so I can indulge her.

He smiled helplessly and stroked her hair.

Leon would've never imagined doing such a thing to his blood sibling when he was in his previous world. He never had any sort of feelings towards them ever. But now... He loves Charlotte so much that he wouldn't be able to imagine a life without her.

His precious little sister. The girl who taught him the warmth and love of a family before his mother returned. Simply being with her brought smiles to his face.

A siscon huh?

He giggled inwardly at the nickname Mia gave to him. It seemed to have a negative connotation. But to him, who wouldn't love such a lovable, adorable, and perfect little sister?

Anyone would become a siscon if they have a little sister like Charlotte. Those who don't simply haven't understood how amazing she is.

With his left hand, he stroked her head gently and ever so often caressed her marshmallow cheeks, causing her to nuzzle to his hand.