Chapter 127.2 ~ Team Match (2)

AN: Hey guys~! Here's the second update for the week~!!!! Hope you guys enjoy it and have a nice day~!!!!!!! 

The third day of the Royal Academy's Annual Tournament was about to come to an end. However, everyone spectating was only becoming more and more excited as the match they've been waiting for came closer and closer.

Then finally, when the members of Class 1 and Class 7 entered the arena, exuberant cheers and applause filled the entire main arena.

The homeroom teachers and students of both classes marched to the middle and shook hands.

Amaterasu shook hands with Kyria. Both of them had smiles on their faces as they look at each other right in the eyes.

"Let's have a great match, Kyria!"

"Yes. I've been looking forward to this match, your highness."

"Hehe, I've been looking forward to it too. Let's have fun, Kyria. No matter who wins, I'm sure this will be a fun match!"

Kyria became slightly infatuated by Amaterasu's cuteness, especially her swaying, bushy tail and ears that have been twitching in excitement. She nodded dazedly as she stared at her fox ears.

"Hm?"

Amaterasu tilted her head confusedly when Kyria suddenly seemed to be out of it, but they soon had to go to the opposite sides of the arena before the match started.

"Let's go, Amaterasu."

"A-Ah, wait for me! Good luck, Kyria~!"

She waved to Kyria, snapping her out of her daze, and followed after Cecily and her friends.

"Lady Kyria?"

"A-Ah, forgive me. Let's go."

Kyria quickly regained her bearing and walked towards the opposite direction of Amaterasu. She took a deep breath and breathed it out, releasing all the tension in her body and focused.

She knew how powerful Amaterasu was, and her teammates were most definitely around her level. Kyria had absolute confidence and trust in her friends, but this match might be the largest obstacle they would have to overcome in order to win the tournament.

However...

"Alright, let us review our strategy."

Once Kyria and her friends had moved far enough, they stopped and huddled around.

"We will give our best during this match, but we must not reveal all our cards. Princess Amaterasu is an incredibly powerful opponent, one that I had no chance against one on one. If the others were also as powerful as her, then we will definitely lose in a contest of strength. That is why we must first find out their weakness. Try to force them to use their cards while we hide ours. Even if we lose this match, we can use the information we have to defeat them in the finals. Of course, we'd still have to win against Class 3, but I trust that no one here believes that we will lose against them."

Layla, Redric, Navyus, and Hilton smiled confidently and nodded in reply to Kyria's statement. They were all confident in their own abilities and each other, thus, there was no reason for them to not believe that they'll win in the end.