Chapter 215 ~ Upgrade

"Darling! How can you forget to eat your meal! Didn't you promise not to overwork yourself!"

"That's right! We went out just for one morning and you already missed your meal!"

"My liege. You must not let this happen again. You've promised!"

All of a sudden, Freya, Lily, and Vyra stormed into the parlor of the Misteltein mansion, followed by the rest of Crimson Lightning, Irene, and Laura, as Leon was about to take a sip of his tea.

He was stunned by their sudden outburst. He was just having a nice, quiet time with his mother, waiting for them to return home over a cup of tea and several small confectionaries that Lisa served.

But, just as he sensed their presence, they suddenly burst into the room and raised their voices at him.

"...I'm sorry. I have no excuse. Mother had also reprimanded me. I will do my best and remember to eat my meals on time."

A small, helpless smile appeared on his face after he realized what they meant.

His mother and Lisa had also scolded him for working the entire day without having lunch as well.

The moment he entered his mother's room, he was welcomed by the smiling visage of his mother with a terrifying presence around her. He was then scolded for the first time. Then, Lisa came rushing into his mother's room with a bowl of soup and various other dishes in her hand and an angry expression on her face. He was then scolded once again for the second time.

This would make it the third time.

Celestine giggled with an amused smile as his son tried to coax and calm his lovers in front of her. He had always been the kind of boy to put those he loves before himself, and Celestine also loves that part of him. But, she wished he would also think of his own wellbeing as well.

Thankfully, he now has many people on his side who truly love him and cares for him. She will also be by his side from now on, so she has nothing to worry about anymore.

"Ufufufu~ Now now~ You can scold him more later~ How about you give them what you've been working on, dear~?"

"...I understand."

Leon let out a small sigh as the girls took their seats near him after nodding to his mother.

Irene, Mia, Lilith, and the others then also took their seats around Leon as Lisa and the maids all served them tea and some small confections to enjoy during their talk. Then, they all exited the parlor and waited for them outside at Leon's request.

"I've completed the enchantments on your new equipment. Go ahead and try them. If there is anything you feel uncomfortable with, go ahead and say it. I will do my best to adjust them."

The moment he took all of Lily, Irene, Mia, Rafael, and Laura's equipment from his <<Inventory>> and placed them on the floor, he could hear gasps resounding from within the room.

"L-Leon? Are these... really for us?!"

"This is... amazing. My robe... Even my staff. They're all exuding an even more powerful magical energy... It's incomparable."

"T-This is ridiculous... What in the world did you do to my robe and witch's hat..."

"These gauntlets, boots, and armor are no joke either... Even I could tell that they're far beyond anything I've seen in Heaven's Forge."

Lily, Irene, Mia, and Rafael all inspected their respective equipment in disbelief. Even though they recognize it as theirs from its appearance, the sheer difference in magical energy coming from it was like heaven and earth. They couldn't believe he enchanted all of this to such an extent in just a day!