Chapter 133 ~ End of the Chimera Incident

AN: One whole full chapter update today~!!!! It's kinda long and I'm not sure how to divide it into two parts. So here ya go~!!!!!!

Silence enveloped the stadium. The blinding light had slowly dissipated and the chimera was no more. In its place, a humongous purple magic stone glimmered from the reflection of the sunlight.

It wasn't spherical like the magic stones from previous monsters Crimson Lightning had defeated. Instead, its edges were sharp and uneven, like sharp rocks. Because of it, the light was reflected and refracted at random angles, making it seem to glimmer more.

In the center of the stadium, the figure of a white-haired fox beastman in pure white draconic armor stood in silence with the holy sword <<Uriel>> in his hand.

The royal family, Verand, Iris, Irene, Amaterasu, Altria, Leon's students, none was able to voice anything.

A light sigh escaped Leon's mouth as he looked down to his left hand.

The warmth he felt in his chest... He wondered what that warm sensation was. He had felt it once in his dream, but he was still unable to come up with an answer as to what it was. It was different from the warmth he felt from Freya, Lily, Vyra, Aria, and Iris. It was also different from the warmth he felt from his friends.

The answer felt like it was just beyond his fingertips, so close yet so far.

Behind him, Amaterasu was still staring at Leon's figure in both shock and amaze. He had a fox's ears and tail, just like her. Yet his figure now was absolutely majesty and divine. The holy aura he's exuding and his heavenly scent made her heart beat rapidly. And with the white gold crown on his head, he looked like the Divine Fox God King that only appeared in the legends of her country.

Just like her princess, Altria also stood speechlessly with her eyes wide opened and her jaws slackened.

Her teacher, the person who was this close to her, was the "deity" who saved her and her princess and the prophesized man that could "Mystify". He had always been this close to them all this time. But questions started to fill her with doubt. Why would he hide this fact? Her princess had told him and Crimson Lightning about their savior and the oracle about the prophesized hero their ancestor had passed down until now. Leon must've already known that he was the man in the prophecy, but why would he hide it until now?

Altria looked towards her princess and saw a blush on her cheeks as she stared at the majestic figure of their savior. Suddenly, all her worries and doubts were washed away. In its place, a wave of pure relief filled her heart. Relief that her princess could marry the man she truly loves.

Meanwhile, everyone else except for Aria and Iris who already knew about Leon's ability to fuse with his elemental foxes speechlessly stared at the figure of the white-haired fox beastmen standing in the middle of the stadium in shock.

Furthermore, during that last spell he used, they could all swear they saw the figure of Goddess Celestine. They could not be so sure as the light was too blinding, but they were fairly certain.

The spell Leon just cast exuded such incredible amounts of light and holy magic that even regular people could clearly feel it and even caused a possible Goddess's descent.