Chapter 251 ~ Reaching the Land of Giants

Second Floor of the Dungeon of Wrath.

Unlike the first floor, the quadrupedal monsters that roamed the outer section of the second floor had become more powerful. They were now ranging from level 80 to level 82.

In addition, instead of small humanoid monsters such as goblins or giants such as orcs and trolls, large beasts such as giant ages, minotaurs, carrowhulks, which are monstrous, devilish bull-like creatures with the size of a mammoth, and chimeras, which are amalgamation of a lion, snake, goat, and hawk, roamed the inner sections.

They were powerful monsters in of itself, but with the traits of being a monster from the Dungeon of Wrath, their attack power, strength, and aggressiveness had increased several folds, making them extremely dangerous.

This was true especially for the second floor guardian of the dungeon of wrath. The level 82 boss-ranked Ancient Flaming Beast with the appearance of a massive giant ape with bull-like horns and flaming fur, Rathalos.

However, they were used to fighting it through their countless training battles against Rathalos, and they were able to pass this floor without any problem.

Things went similarly on the third floor, given it was filled with giant-type monsters. Orcs, trolls, and giants with massive, heavy, bludgeoning weapons filled the outer section of the floor. And within the inner sections, there were also giants who could wield fire magic in addition to its powerful and tough physique.

While their magic were weak comparatively, their toughness made them seem like a combination of artillery and tank, making it extremely difficult to deal with. Not to mention, they were also usually accompanied by two other giants that served as vanguards.

This was especially true with the third floor guardian of the dungeon of wrath, the Mythical Two-Headed Cyclops of Flames, Orthox. Not only was it extremely powerful physically, it could also cast spells on par with even Mia and Irene in addition to having high resistances to both physical and magical attacks and complete immunity to fire magic.

But just like with Krakatoa, they managed to whittle down its HP methodically and safely, interrupting its spell casting with either Leon's divine chains or Charlotte's spells, and dodging its attack during its rage mode with speed buffs and supporting spells.

It fell after a few hours, as well as marking the end of the day.

After a full night of rest and healing, they proceeded down to the fourth floor.

The fourth floor of the dungeon of wrath was filled with hellish plan-like creatures whose roots absorb boiling hot magma, leaves that could cut and burn flesh from bones, poison that paralyzes, vines that regenerated, and strength on par with giants. Moreover, they were all aggressive and viciously carnivorous.

And the fourth floor guardian was an amalgamation of all the danger of the entire floor combined. Dangerous plants covered the entirety of the boss room, all of which were a part of and controlled by the Ancient Cursed Hell Flower that had the appearance of a massive, burning flower with four spade-shaped petals with a twisted amalgamation of all living plants they've seen in the outer and inner sections of the floor functioning its body and limbs, attacking all its enemies and protecting it. In addition, it could also summon monstrous plants they've fought on this floor.

Although stationary, it was even more difficult for Leon and the others to fight against this boss compared to even Rathalos, given it could attack from any direction at any time.

During this fight, Charlotte and Alex had to disengage from fighting the boss to protect the demon lords from the monstrous plants trying to hurt them and any other harm that might befall them. And since Charlotte could not support the main team in their fight against the boss, Leon replaced her and began using his <<Genesis>> and divine chains to protect his friends and create an opening for Vyra, Mia, Vincent, Lily, Victoria, Irene, Freya, Laura, and Rafael to focus on the peeling away all the protections from the core of the boss before finally managing to destroy it.