Chapter 269 ~ Demon Lords' Jealousy

"Aaaaah!!! How could you leave us and have fun by yourselves, Leon!!! It's not fair!!! I want to explore Bestia too!!!"

"A-A-Aura, you can't raise your voice that loudly...! Ah, don't run too!"

Appearing from the rift, Aura puffed her cheeks in fake anger as she pointed at Leon, before quickly running towards him and jumped into his embrace.

Vivian quickly followed after her and apologized to Leon for her behavior.

"Ufufufu~ We were planning to surprise them, but we didn't expect everyone to be here instead of the mansion~"

"Mm~ Thaaaaankfully, it's eeeeeasy to search for Leon and the Goddesses magic~"

"We're here..."

Lilith, Bellona, and finally, Sonya then soon came out of the rift before it disappeared behind them.

Surprised by their sudden appearance, Leon turned and looked at them with slightly widened eyes, just like everyone else aside from the Goddess.

"Lilith? Sonya? And everyone else too... I thought you were still busy with the deployments of your subordinates?"

With the seal on the Demon Lord of Wrath fixed, preventing his corrupted miasma to spread onto the world and create Dark Monsters, the rest of the Demon Lords took on the task to "clean up" the remaining Dark Monsters still in the world by deploying their own monsters of sins.

That is why, Lilith, Sonya, Aura, and Vivian, who have decided to make their home in Leon's mansion, didn't return along with him and the others.

It has only been a few days since they've returned, and the Demon Lords told them it would most probably take more than a week, almost two weeks, to completely deploy all their troops.

But now, they're here...

Seeing everyone's reactions, Lilith giggled in amusement.

"Fufufu~ That's because we've finished organizing our troops and sent the last team off just this morning~"

"Eh? That's really fast. I thought it would take more than a week or so?"

Lilith wrapped her arm around Freya when she approached her.

"That's just Drakon's overthinking, Freya~ 10 days is the time he estimated for all of our monsters to eliminate all the remaining dark monsters in the world. He will be commanding them from his dungeon, so he won't move away until the operation is over, but all of us can command our own troops telepathically from anywhere we want. So we only need to deploy them and send orders when asked~"

"That's right! That's why we came to visit you as soon as we could, but when we arrived at the mansion, no one was there except for Lloyd, Lisa, and the servants!!! How could you not tell us you're going to do fun things like visiting Bestia!"

Looking down at the golden bundle of energy hugging him, Leon smiled helplessly and patted her head softly.

"I really thought you won't be free for 10 days. And I didn't want to bother while you were busy. I'm sorry, okay?"

"Mm! Apology accepted~ But in return, you must take all of us adventuring in this kingdom!"

"L-Leon, you don't have to apologize..."

Leon reached out his other hand and patted Vivian's head as well.

"It's fine, Vivi. And of course. Now that you're here, we'll all be bringing you to sight see around Bestia. Right, Amaterasu?"