Chapter 125.2 ~ Royal Academy Annual Tournament Day 3

AN: Making a character model for a project on Blender shuts down my laptop after 5-10 minutes of use... It's really stressing me out... I'd rather draw than making a 3D model.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Have a nice day~!!!!

"Hi, darling~! Surprise~!!!"

"H-Hello, Leon."

"My liege."

"H-Hey, Leon..."

"..."

Three women and a young girl, each with their own charms but all absolutely stunning and beautiful, welcomed them with beautiful smiles while the silver-haired handsome man's smile seemed to be twitching.

The golden-haired woman could only be described as a Goddess that had descended from the heavens above. The lighter blonde-haired woman was an innocent and shy type of beauty that could move armies to protect her in a heartbeat. While the obsidian haired woman exuded a mysterious yet enticing beauty that no men could resist. The white-haired young girl, on the other hand, was incredibly cute, just like a doll crafted by Gods.

The man had an absolutely stunning appearance as well. He exuded an atmosphere of a man experienced with the opposite sex.

Julius and Kierk stood frozen obviously from the shock of seeing so many beautiful women and a handsome man, nearly on par with their teacher whom they thought wouldn't have a rival in terms of appearance, at the same time. Although they've had their fill of seeing beautiful noblewomen and men, they were on a whole different level. They were even confused for a moment, wondering if this was heaven.

Silverius was also surprised, though he wasn't as shocked as his other two male friends. He had seen Freya before so his shock was dampened, though he still couldn't believe that such a transcendently beautiful woman could exist in this mortal world. He was shocked by the appearance of three other women and a man he had never seen before whose appearance was on par with Freya and Leon.

Just like him, Cecily was also similarly shocked by the appearance of two other women with the incredibly beautiful countenance. She wondered before why she could never entice Leon with her beauty and found the answer the moment she met Freya. But after seeing these other two addressing Leon with such an affectionate expression and loving tone, she now knew that she had no chance of enticing Leon in the first place as there were beauties much more beautiful than her around him before she even knew about him. Moreover, the silver-haired man was also nearly as handsome as Leon, which she never thought was possible.

"M-Ms. Freya, Ms. Lily, Ms. Vyra, Ms. Charlotte, and even Mr. Alex?! W-W-Why are you all here?!"

Amaterasu was the first one to be freed from her frozen state, even before Leon. After the talk she had with them from when she visited Leon's mansion and other occasions, she had become more used to their appearance.

"Ufufufu~ We are stationed here by the request of Irene~. Though, it was my idea in the first place."

"...I'm sorry, Leon. I've tried to stop them but..."

Alex smiled tiredly as he apologized to his master. Although there would be no one better to protect foreign VVIPs and children of influential high ranked nobles, with their stature as members of the famed heroic party "Crimson Lightning" and appearance, they've attracted even more attention from the crowd. Even now, there was a huge crowd of audience gathering behind them trying to get their attention and catch a glimpse of them.