Chapter 202 ~ Incurable Siscon

After the hours-long meeting, discussing various prospective plans they could use to raid the Dungeon of Wrath, Leon and the others retreated into the guest rooms the demon lords have prepared for their stay for the night.

They were led by Lilith back a few floors above into the main chambers. As soon as they reached the floor, the decor of the hallway changed and ameliorated into a grander appearance. A crimson carpet stretched across the center of the marble floor. The chandeliers were now made of more precious and rare gems such as diamonds, polished adamantite, blue sapphires, rubies, and many more, radiating a beautiful and shimmering glimmer, lighting up the hallways.

The golden engravings of vines, leaves, and flowers that covered the white pillars stretching up to the tall ceilings were even more detailed and intricate, creating an illusion of being surrounded by nature.

The main chambers were where the rooms of the demon lords were located. That is why it was built more grandly than other rooms. Though, they had almost never used it since they could simply teleport back into their dungeon. A room was also prepared for the Goddess, but as she hadn't descended to this world for millennia until now, it had also never been used.

There were tens of rooms in the main chambers, all with a level of luxury and grandeur equal to the rooms of the demon lords since they had never bothered to modify it to their likings.

These were the rooms Leon and the others will be resting in for the night.

"Here we are~ This will be your room, Mia~"

"......Are you kidding me?"

"Ufufufu~ You know I'm not~"

Mia and Rafael stood in shock in front of the door at the sight of the room. Behind them, Leon and the others were also surprised. While they did have some guesses, they didn't expect a "room" to be... this.

"...Is this really a room? It isn't like... a whole house?"

"No~ This is one room~ The rest of you will also have a room just like this."

Within the "room" before them, there was an entire living room and dining room, a beautiful kitchen set, an Alaskan king size canopy bed, a giant walk-in closet, and a giant bathroom with small artificial hot springs as well as a swimming pool within it; everything being the highest level of quality.

Moreover, despite having all these large facilities there were still plenty of spaces they could use.

"...So this is why this place is so freaking giant."

Mia muttered, still in disbelief of the fact that this was a "room".

"Ufufufu~ I'm glad you like it~ Now, please go ahead and settle your things~ Once you're done, let's have tea together with my sisters~"

"Hm? Are we going to meet with the rest of the demon lords again?"

Leon asked. There was no plan for another meeting with the demon lords after the previous one, so he was wondering if this was a sudden meeting they wish to have after the previous one.

"Ufufufu~ It's nothing like what you have in mind, Leon~ We're just going to relax and get to know each other~"

Lilith giggled, gracefully so with her fingers covering her lips.

"Drakon has already return to his lair to watch the condition of the seal, and the girls were all very interested in all of you~ So they decided to stay and talk over tea with everyone~"

"...I see."

In the past, it would've been unthinkable for him to believe that the Demon Lords of Sin, the beings he knew to be the final boss of the hardest raids in "Grandeur Fantasia", simply wanted to talk to him and his friends over tea because they were "interested in him" and his friends.