Chapter 162 ~ Farewell Party

AN: Hello everyone~!!!! Hope you enjoy this update~!!! 

Just a little announcement, I'll be continuing my other story, "The Tomboyish "Princess" was Reincarnated as a Villainess of an Otome Game?!" It has been too long overdue, and I've decided to continue it! I hope you will check it out~!!!!!!!

A man swung his crimson red sword in a beautiful vertical arc over and over in an empty training ground behind a luxurious mansion.

A faint golden light clad his body, brightening and dimming irregularly as he continued repeating the same swing over and over, ignoring the sweat that had drenched his whole body.

Leon was already capable of manifesting his divinity unconsciously ever since he casted his EX Skill, <<Goddess Judgement>>, in the Chimera of Pride incident. And after he met his mother, he could consciously manifest it. However, to simply manifest it was much easier compared to maintaining and controlling it properly.

The reason why he could manifest his divinity so easily was because he did it only on his hands. But now that he had to clad his entire body in his divinity properly, it has become an entirely new challenge of its own.

In the last few days of his training with his mother, he had managed to maintain his divinity all over his body properly while fully concentrating. However, now that his mother told him to swing his sword while also cladding himself in his divinity, it became unstable once more and he needed to learn how to control it again.

Standing slightly away from Leon, Celestine watched over her son with a small smile on her face.

Though his control over his divinity was still in the early stages, the fact that he could already clad his entire body in it while swinging his sword in just a few days was already a tremendous improvement. And he's still improving even now!

Ah, her son is truly the best~!

"Leon~"

He stopped swinging his sword and turned to his mother. His chest heaved up and down as he tried regulating his labored breaths.

Now that he wasn't swinging his sword, his aura of divinity stabilised and he could feel his stamina and vitality quickly recovering. Unfortunately, the sweat from his training didn't dry up so his shirt was still drenched with it.

"Yes, mother?"

"Let's end your training for today~ You've improved so much in this short span of time, and you're already this drenched. Go take a bath and let's have lunch with everyone~"

"... I understand."

Leon actually wanted to continue, at least until he could finally stabilize his divine aura while swinging his sword. However, he had promised her mother to follow her every instruction during his training with her, including when he should rest.

Too much training would've done more harm than good for one's progress, especially when it comes to divinity. Simply manifesting his divinity for this long had taken a toll on his body since he's not used to it. After all, it is a type of energy that a mortal shouldn't have in the first place. A mortal's body wouldn't be able to handle even a speck of divinity in their body, and even if Leon has a demigod physique, he wouldn't be able to get used to it in just a few days.

If he kept on maintaining this training intensity, his body might be the thing that limits his improvement, or even, stopped it all together sooner or later.