Chapter 254 ~ Clandestine

Leon and Vyra stealthed from walls to walls, shadows to shadows, hiding their presence, magical aura, appearance, and even the sound of their light footsteps, before separating.

Clad in <<Dark Sin>>, his assassin's Divine Class equipment set, and transformed into his Dark Celestial Fox form after fusing with Noir, he jumped and run up a wall stealthily while Vyra continued to make her way forward.

The outer section of the seventh floor of the Dungeon of Wrath wasn't particularly filled with powerful monsters.

There were Demonic Fire Imps, small little devils with bat-like wings, emaciated chest and limbs but large, bulging stomach, large and twisted cherub-like head with curved horns, holding a spear.

Stitched Fire Demons, a twisted mismash of various beings including beasts, demons, humans, and monsters that were stitched together into an abomination.

Demonic Warlocks, a humanoid creature with demonic features in a cloak made of fire and a twisted staff of bones, which were skilled with the use fire spells and especially curses.

Lesser Demon of Wrath, a humanoid creature with hulking, muscular body made of rocks and magma, holding various kinds of martial melee weapons in each hand, and capable of breathing fire.

And lastly, the Greater Demon of Wrath, which was found in the inner sections, was similar to the lesser demon of wrath, but its body had become mostly magma and it had four arms, each holding various martial melee weapons, and capable of casting spells.

They were all level 92-94 raid ranked monsters, but all their status were below even monsters from the third and fourth floor except for the lesser and greater demons of wrath.

Individually, even Mia could kill a group of Demonic Fire Imps with a one intermediated ranked spell and Rafael could kill a Stitched Fire Demons in a one on one situation. However, what they lacked in individual strength, they compensated with numbers.

The seventh floor was as close to the traditional depiction of hell as possible. Demons and abominations walked the grounds that were surrounded by pools of magma and flowing lava in great numbers. Even in Grandeur Fantasia, the seventh floor was the most aggravating and annoying floor to get through due to the constant wave of demons that kept appearing. It was designed to deplete the players' of their resources and mana.

It would've been extremely difficult to pass through this floor if Leon and the others were to immediately enter the seventh floor without resting after battling the Ancient Golem of Fire.

However, having rested their minds and body for the entire night on soft warm beds with delicious meals and even desserts in their stomach, all their stamina and mana spent on previous hard battles have recovered completely.

The tension in their body caused by stress have disappeared and replaced by heightened alertness and consciousness that made it even easier for them to stealth past most of the Demonic Fire Imps that flew through the air like flies, Stitched Fire Demons that roamed the ground, and even the detection of the Demon Warlocks and Lesser Demons of Wrath.

Several encounters were had, but it ended extremely swiftly without a sound with a combination of Charlotte's <<Silence>> and Vyra and Leon's high damage Assassin's skills.

And in just two hours since their descent to the seventh floor, they've almost reached the area that separated the outer section and inner section of the floor.

Leon landed at the edge of a cliff, or rather, a slightly large protruding part of the high walls of volcanic rock he had climbed. He had completely concealed his presence with <<Greater Invisibility>> and <<Magic Concealment>> from his Archmage's spell list and his Assassin's skill, <<Clandestine>>.