Chapter 176 ~ Re-visiting‌ ‌the‌ ‌Academy‌ ‌

AN: That moment when you have a great webnovel you love and want to recommend, but the first few chapters are... let's just say a bit too real and extreme for the weak-hearted. Honestly, I almost dropped it myself because it's too uncomfortable. But, once you pass like the first like... 60 chapters or so, it is honestly a very good, smart, realistic, and entertaining novel. It pains me that I can't really recommend it XD

Hope you guys are having a great day and week ahead of you!!! Hope you enjoy this update!

"Altria~ Hurry hurry~"

"My princess... Please calm down. There is no need to be in a rush."

"Hm? Why are you two in a rush?"

After class, Amaterasu was pulling onto the back of her aide's blazer who was putting in her stationeries and books into her bag. Their interaction attracted the attention of the golden-haired beauty and her new, brown-haired fiance.

"We're having the Tiramisu Altria bought last night for our afternoon tea~! It's from a very popular bakery that Leon introduced us to, so I'm very excited~!!!"

"Oh, I see. And I'm assuming you put it in the refrigerator in "that" room?"

"Of course I did~ Come join us, Ceci~ Altria also bought some for you and Silveri~!"

"Really? Thank you very much, Altria."

"T-Thank you very much!"

"Please do not mind it, Lady Cecily, Sir Silverius. Consider it my gratitude for always taking care of my princess."

"Ufufufu~ I humbly accept it."

"Mou! Hurry up already! I can't wait anymore~!!"

"Yes yes..."

Amaterasu pulled onto her aide's sleeve the moment she had everything put in her bag and led the group out of the classroom to head to the unused room Leon used to teach Tina in. Though Leon didn't teach here anymore, it was a room filled with memories of him spending time with Tina, Amaterasu, Altria, Cecily, and even Silverius. Thus, they all requested the permission to use it for their afternoon teas, and it was granted by the headmistress.

Since then, they'll be visiting it every free time they have.

As they walk through the hall, bustling with students who had just been dismissed from their last class of the day, they heard several conversations that piqued their interest.

"Hey hey, did you see them?"

"I did! I can't believe they're all here! Dou you know what they're doing here?"

"Maybe he'll be teaching here again?!"

"I hope so! I want him to teach me!!! Ah... How amazing would that be!"

"But every member of Crimson Lightning is here right? I doubt that'll be it..."

"Then just what could they be do- Uwah!"

"C-Crimson Lightning is here?!"

Upon hearing the name, Amaterasu disappeared from her position and quickly moved in front of the female student and grabbed her by her shoulders.

"Y-Y-Yes... I-I think I saw them walking through the gate a few minutes ago..."

"R-R-Really?!?!"

The female student nodded quickly, still taken aback by how close the beautiful fox princess of Bestia was to her and how intense her gaze was.

"Altria, Ceci, Silveri! Let's search for them!!!!"