Chapter 124.2 ~ End of Elimination Rounds Day 1

AN: Hey~ Hope you guys enjoy this chapter XD!!! Here's the continuation on the new ship~!!!

"It's... Yuki..."

"Hm? Yuki?"

Amaterasu tilted her head in confusion and muttered the unfamiliar name Tina said out loud. The others around her shared the same confusion as they've never heard of it before.

But, Leon did recognize the name. It was the name of the boy he saved from the dark curse and his cursed life and gave him a place he could cultivate his talents in.

He was quite surprised to hear Yuki's name from Tina when he asked Tina about who helped her improve, however, but that surprise didn't last long.

Tina becoming a close friend of Yuki was impressive considering his trauma and fear towards other people, especially strangers, due to the abuse he had suffered ever since he was young. But after recalling how close the two have gotten now, Yuki giving Tina advice with her enchantments became more understandable unlike how he first thought.

Yuki was mentored by Victoria and Vincent and he has just as much potential as Tina. Thus as friends, the two would naturally work together and help each other.

However, what he found interesting was how Tina reacted to his question. She was blushing madly and became very flustered when he first asked that question, making it obvious to everyone, even Leon, that Yuki wasn't a simple friend to her.

Leon was then reminded of the remark Victoria made one day when she just finished teaching Yuki.

"Ufufufu~ He grows up so fast~ To think he already has a girl he's interested in~! He's so cute~!!!"

Although Victoria didn't elaborate on why she said that, unlike his past self and mostly because of Freya's influence, Leon immediately made the connection and smiled in understanding.

"I see. I'm glad you are getting along with Yuki."

Although Leon was smiling at her gently, Tina couldn't help but clasped her hands in between her thighs to make herself look smaller in embarrassment. Leon realized what she's feeling towards Yuki!

"Oh~ What's this~? Tina, who's Yuki~?"

"That's right~ Who is this gentleman you're talking about~?"

Amaterasu and Cecily began poking her cheeks playfully with a teasing simple as they got closer to interrogate her.

"Y-Y-Yuki is a friend... Y-Yes, just a friend! I-I met him from Misteltein..."

"Oh, really~? So why do you seem very nervous, Tina~?"

"That's right. Why are you nervous, Tina? You can share everything with me~"

"I-I-I'm not nervous...!"

"Hehehe~"

"Ufufufu~"

Altria and the others sweatdropped at the scene of the daughter of a duke and the Shrine Maiden Princess of Bestia teasing little Tina. The two were absolutely enjoying Tina's cute and innocent reactions.

"My princess..."

"C-Ceci..."

Altria and Silverius began to pity the little girl whose face has become as red as a Hierkish Tomato and tried to stop the two.