Chapter 124.1 ~ End of Elimination Rounds Day 1

AN: Hey guys~! Hope you guys have a great week ahead of you~! I hope this story can entertain you while we're all in our respective homes~ Love you all~!!!!

Leon returned to the waiting room of his team along with Amaterasu.

The moment they returned, Amaterasu slammed the door open and declared loudly and cheerfully.

"I won!!! I won the match!! Now our team has a perfect score!!!"

"Congratulations, my princess."

"I-Is that so? Good job."

"Hehe, congratulations, Lady Amaterasu."

"As expected of Lady Amaterasu. Congratulations."

"Yes, congratulations, Shrine Maiden Princess."

"C-Congratulations..."

"Hehehe~ Thank you, everyone~!"

Amaterasu hugged both Altria and Cecily tightly as she rubs her cheeks to theirs

"?!"

"H-Hey! What are you doing?!"

"Hehehe~ This is my reward~ Don't be shy~"

"M-My princess...!"

"I-I've never agreed to this! A-And who's shy?!"

Ignoring their embarrassed cries, Amaterasu continued hugging and rubbing her cheeks onto her closest friends as her tail swayed in happiness.

Altria kept a serious expression on her face, but her tail was swaying very energetically, belying how happy she was inside. On the other hand, Cecily had an angry expression, but her quivering lips threatening to curve into a wide smile and her deeply blushing face also belied her true feelings.

They loved Amaterasu's closeness and hugs, but they felt very embarrassed because their friends were staring at them teasingly. After all, it went against their image of a disciplined and strict aide and a graceful, elegant noble lady.

Leon smiled at his students' interaction and started.

"Everyone, all of you have shown how much you've improved and have done an excellent job of displaying it. Congratulations on your victories. You were all very splendid."

""Yes! Thank you very much!""

Amaterasu, Altria, Cecily, Kierk, and Julius all replied in unison.

"Silverius. You have also done a great job in supporting everyone from the shadows and helping them during their training. You've done well."

"T-Thank you very much, Sir Leon!"

Silverius bowed with a shy smile on his face.

Leon then turned towards Tina who seemed surprised when he suddenly looked at her.

"Tina, you've also done a fantastic job in enchanting everyone's weapons. Because of you, they could display their full potential and fight comfortably. You've definitely grown into a splendid enchanter."

Tina widened her eyes in shock for a moment before tears started flowing down her cheeks.

"*Sobs* Y-Yes... *Sobs* Thank you... *Sobs* very... much... *Sobs* It's all... thanks to you... *Sobs* Sir Leon... *Sobs*"