Chapter 188 ~ Trip to Bestia

The next morning after Leon's dates with his lovers, he stayed in his room and relaxed with his little sister.

As usual, Charlotte sat on her rightful place, her big brother's lap, and munched on a chocolate chip cookie Leon made for her while he sat on the couch.

After finishing one, she took another chocolate chip cookie from the plate resting on the coffee table before them and leaned back to her big brother's chest, fully relaxing and resting her entire weight on him.

Meanwhile, Leon poured himself a steaming cup of tea from the ceramic pot into his cup and took a sip of it. The warm liquid flowed down his throat, immediately warming up his body and releasing tension from his muscles.

He let out a deep sigh, closed his eyes, and relished in the peaceful silence.

A few moments later, he sensed a familiar presence approaching his room. He opened his eyes and turned towards the door, wondering their intention for coming to him.

Meanwhile, Charlotte ignored the approaching person and continued munching on her cookie.

Then, the door to his room was knocked. A familiar voice resounded from behind his door.

"Leon, can I have a minute?"

"Of course. Come in."

Leon responded to the voice.

The door opened, revealing the figure of the person he expected.

"Is there something wrong, Vincent?"

Leon looked at him and noticed a letter in the sky-blue haired man's hand. It had the very familiar insignia of a golden sword and a golden wind current blowing up. It was the one Freya designed for him.

"Is that a letter from Illya?"

"Yes. It seems it is time for the final interview. Here."

Leon received the letter from Vincent and opened it.

It was a letter sent by the main site supervisor of Bestia's Misteltein, Illya, intended to inform Leon, Vincent, and Victoria that they have reached the final stage of the interview for the recruitment of Bestia's Misteltein's managers and supervisors.

She had been informed of the dates when Leon and the others would be free and have chosen a date to conduct the final interview where their presence would be needed. It will be held tomorrow morning in the main office of Bestia's Misteltein.

There are 10 promising candidates who have passed the technical tests, IQ tests, EQ Tests, and initial interview with flying colors. However, from the ten, only three would be selected to become the managers of Bestia's branch of Misteltein.

She wished for Leon, Vincent, and Victoria to meet the candidates in person and interview them personally as they would become an integral person in charge of the newly established branch of Misteltein in Bestia.

In the letter, Illya and the others have also mentioned a compiled list of potential candidates to work as staff and receptionist in the store. Out of the 80, she wishes for Leon, Victoria, and Vincent to pick at least 40, which would be the minimum amount they'd need to start business. She will give them the list after they've done the interviews and chose the three to become the managers of Bestia's branch of Misteltein.

"I see... Very well. We will head to Bestia tomorrow using <<Gate>>."

"Understood. I'll inform Victoria of this as well. Should we tell everyone as well?"