Chapter 131 ~ War of Wits

AN: One whole chapter this week~!!!!!! Currently doing exams and this is a battle chapter, so I wouldn't want you guys to suffer from cliffhangers XD Hope you guys enjoy this chapter~!!!!! Love y'all~!!!!

Main arena, after lunch.

All the spectators had already returned to their seats and waited, bated in anticipation and excitement for the upcoming final match that will decide the winner of this year's Royal Academy Tournament. There were thousands of people, both commoners and nobles, already discussing and predicting how the next match will go. Though most believe that Class 7, who had displayed magic skills and talent far beyond their expectations, would win, after Class 3's performance in the previous match, they couldn't be as sure anymore.

"Annual Royal Academy Tournament, final match. Class 3 vs Class 7. Participants, please enter the main arena."

Loud cheers and applause erupted at Hanna's announcement, and it became even louder the moment Class 3 and Class 7 entered the main arena.

Aqua, Sally, and the others have recovered completely after drinking the mana potions. And because of their excitement and determination, their whole body felt light and powerful. Even when they are faced with the confident figures of Class 7 that seemed indomitable in the past, they no longer hold any fear and nervousness.

Aqua and everyone in her team has gone so far since their loss against Class 7. They've analyzed the strengths of every member of Class 7, devised strategies that could work against them better, and prepared to the best of their abilities. Needless to say, they still feel nervous. But the moment they saw Class 7 eye to eye, standing on the same stage as them, they couldn't help but feel excited.

They are now no longer merely looking up at them. They will now fight against the people they all admire and respect on equal footing.

The blue-haired girl of house Sirenius knew that winning would be very difficult, even more difficult than when they were against Class 1. But now that she's here, she will definitely give her dearest friend a fight she will never forget.

The two classes met at the center of the arena, facing each other.

"Sir Leon, it is an honor."

"Sir Tygria, likewise. I'm glad to see that your students have recovered well."

Tygria shook Leon's hand.

"Yes. They've all recovered their mana after drinking a mana potion. And thanks to Lady Cecily being there for Lady Aqua, she could hold onto her consciousness while I brought her the mana potion."

"I see. Then let us have a good match."

"Likewise."

Aqua and Cecily both smiled as they were face to face with each other. But instead of a friendly smile, they were both smiling as if they were rivals.

"I would like to thank you once again, Lady Cecily. I'm glad I can stand on this stage right now and fight against you."

"You're very welcome, Aqua. Let's have a good match, shall we? But of course, my friends and I will surely defeat you and attain victory."

"Hehehe, I wouldn't be so sure, Lady Cecily. We are strong as well, you know?"

"Is that so? Then I look forward to your determination."