Chapter 160 ~ Embodiment of Lust

AN: Hey guys~!!!! Finally, we meet one of the Demon lords!!!! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I wish you a great week ahead!!!!!!!!

Demon Lords, the existences that embody and rule over the seven cardinal sins of all living beings. The darkness to the Goddess's light. Each of them wielded power capable of decimating kingdoms in a matter of days if they so desire. Yet, the world knew not of their existence.

They stayed in the shadows, ruling over their respective dungeons and maintaining the balance of the world by creating disasters, monsters of sins, and magic dense areas that could breed monsters.

They are absolute beings who controlled the darkness in the world, and right now, one such being was now sitting across from Leon and his mother, biting onto her lips seductively as she stared at him with reddened cheeks.

The black dress that she wore only served to accentuate her enormous breasts which were even larger than Freya's, slim waist, and long, slender legs. It barely covered the sensitive parts of her body and revealed the majority of her pearl-white skin. Even without the demonic horns curving up from her head and raven-black wings, her looks exuded a devilish charm that no mortal could replicate. She was a beauty in her own league, one that would absolutely make men fall into the depravity known as lust. At least, almost all men.

Despite the seductive gaze he was receiving from this transcendently beautiful demoness, Leon was completely unfazed by her looks. He was very and utterly dumbfounded by the current situation that matters regarding her beauty was simply accepted in his mind and then brushed away.

Mia, Laura, Alex, and everyone else were also similarly dumbfounded. Even Freya, Lily, and Vyra didn't know how to react to such a surreal situation, even though the Demon Lord was currently looking at their beloved with such apparent lust for him.

"Lilith, stop looking at my son with those lecherous gazes."

"Eh~? But you know this is how I express my love don't you, Goddess?"

"Hah..."

Celestine shook her head and sighed tiredly.

Out of all the demon lords, while Wrath is the most troublesome, the demon lord of Lust, Lilith, would sometimes be just as much as a handful, especially in this situation.

As the embodiment of the very concept of lust, there would always be, no matter how small, lust mixed into her emotions, expressions, and her actions. To those she cared for, she will behave in a flirtatious manner around them just like how she was towards her fellow demon lords. Even towards those she despised, she would feel immense pleasure when she heard their screams as she tormented them. As for the man she was interested in, though no one knew how she would act around him as it has never happened before, it would be safe to assume that she would have immense lust towards him.

And now, before her was the living proof of that assumption.

Though her gaze appeared to simply be filled with intense lust and passion, which is easily the most intense lust she had ever seen from Lilith, Celestine could see the faint signs of the emotion called "love" beneath everything.

She didn't even know the reason why Lilith would feel this way towards her son, but it was an undeniable fact, especially after seeing such a passionate gaze from her.

"I know my son is very charming, but please refrain yourself from undressing him with your eyes in front of me."

"Oh~ Who says I'm only undressing him with my eyes~?"