Chapter 219 ~ Special After All

Under the night sky, Leon stood on the balcony of the parlor, overlooking the garden of his mansion.

The sky was clear, no clouds to cover the full moon and glimmering, twinkling stars in the sky that lit up the land below it.

He gaze out into the distance, feeling the soft, night breeze on his skin and blowing on his jet-black hair that glimmered under the moonlight as well as his black robe - which had pure white fur around his neck, wrists, and ankles - that he wore above his black shirt and pants.

Moments and scenes from their training this morning against the Ancient Harbinger of War, Strom, flashed through his mind.

Crimson Lightning have gotten stronger with all the training they've done. Their team work has improved, and with most of them capable of doing telepathy now, they are capable of coordinating their movements and actions through telepathic messages instantly now, allowing them to adjust their formation or plan of attack much easier and faster in the midst of battle.

Moreover, with the equipment they've obtained, Lily, Irene, Mia, Rafael, and even Laura can now grow even further.

All their training against floor bosses and monsters of the Dungeon of Wrath that Vivian created using her skill have increased their levels tremendously, beyond any other human in this world.

Lily, Mia, and Rafael had achieved level 56, 58, and 57 respectively, making them even more powerful than even the guild master of the Adventurer's Guild, Yves, and Arcland's Royal Guard Commander, Verand. While Irene and Laura had become level 63 and 64 respectively. At this rate, it would only be a matter of days before they would reach level 65.

Players of such levels wouldn't be able to do a thing to even the regular raid monsters in the Dungeon of Wrath in Grandeur Fantasia. However, in this reality, they would still be able to affect the outcome of the battle greatly.

Laura and Rafael's support in dismantling its defenses and delaying its movement have allowed Leon and Vyra to continue dealing damage freely with little to none resistance.

Moreover, Mia, Lily, and Irene were, in fact, the main damage dealers in the battle against Strom with all their ice elemental spells. They were all monumental to their victory.

They've all become so strong...

His lips curled up into a small smile. A feeling of happiness and proudness filled his chest as he thought of them.

I need to become stronger as well.

In order to not only accomplish his goal, but to protect them to the best of his abilities as well. He needs to keep increasing the chance of their success, no matter how small.

Leon looked down to his right hand and let his divinity envelope it. Immediately, a soft, undulating glow of golden light began to shine, covering his entire hand.

"I should ask mother to help me unlock more of my divinity tomorrow..."

He was comfortable in controlling the amount of divinity he has now. So, he wanted to increase the amount of divinity he has.

The moment he restricted Strom's movement with his divine chains proved to him how much more he needed to improve in order to assuredly protect his friends from the floor bosses even more powerful than it.

Moreover, if he could achieve this and gain control of his new amount of divinity, his manipulation of the seal would also improve drastically.

He clenched his hand into a fist, and looked up into the glimmering night sky.