Chapter 216 ~ A Distance Shorten

The softly glowing magic lamps that exude warm, orangish light that resembled fire form a small candle dimly lit the interior of Leon's room.

Leon laid on his bed with Freya and Lily hugging his arms on his left and right, while Vyra shyly laid on him on her stomach, clutching onto his t-shirt and nuzzling her face to his chest.

She was extremely happy, but at the same time, she was worried about making him uncomfortable. After all, even though she was lighter compared to the other girls, she was still heavier than Charlotte. She was afraid she would be too heavy.

However, after she voiced her concern, he didn't let her move away and made her stay. He told her how much he loves having Vyra sleep on him and that her weight and petite, lithe figure didn't cause him any uncomfort in the least. She was the perfect body pillow.

After being told that much, there was no way Vyra would be able to deny this blessing any longer, and she immediately made herself comfortable with him.

As Vyra blissfully enjoyed her place on Leon, Freya and Lily told him stories about their outing with Aura and the other demon lords this morning.

The food stalls they bought food from, especially food stalls that sold sweet snacks and fruits, were their favorite. Freya even had to buy all of the candied fruits from a food stall for Aura and Vivian. It amounted to only 3 golds, but 1 stick of candied fruit was 3 copper. Aura, Vivian, and Charlotte shared it amongst themselves, and almost all one hundred of the candied fruits were gone before they reached home. The only reason why they hadn't finished it was because Lily reminded them that they will still be having dinner later on.

They visited various boutiques and bought several dresses Lilith, Aura, Vivian, and Sonya could wear. In truth, all four of them could simply change their garments at will, and even if they wore dresses to match those around them, their transcendentally beautiful appearance would still make all eyes around them turn. Whenever they would go out, they would always wear Leon's Necklace of False Appearance, which was why they wouldn't actually need these dresses.

However, Freya and Lily insisted so they could wear different kinds of fashion at least within the mansion. Moreover, Lilith seemed to be interested in them as well and Aura wanted to collect dresses from countries she hadn't been to for her collection, so they ended up buying a lot of dresses.

Then finally, they all went around sightseeing the famous places, buildings, and establishments they had access to, which was quite a lot with Freya and the others using the medallion members of Crimson Lightning received from the royal family. Lilith, Aura, Vivian, and Sonya were also able to pass as close friends of the heroic adventurer party and enjoyed the same treatment.

"I see. Aura must've been ecstatic."

"Absolutely! She had only seen the world through her magic for remote viewing since she didn't want to cause chaos by appearing before the denizens of this world. But now, with mom and your help, she can! There's no way she wouldn't be so ecstatic!"

"Uhn! She's a very curious girl, so it was very fun explaining to her and going around to show her our home. She was so excited!"

"She told us she would like to go again. This time with you, L-Leon."

"I will make time if she wants to. Our preparations are almost complete, so while we wait for Drakon's message on when would be the perfect timing to go ahead and reseal the Demon Lord of Wrath, we could definitely go around the royal capital together and possibly visit Bestia and the Holy Kingdom's capital city as well.

"Definitely!!! Hehehe~ I'm sure she'll be even more stoked if darling joi-"

Suddenly, all four of them noticed a surge of magic for but a moment, one belonging to a demon lord.