Chapter 152 ~ Thousand‌ ‌Years‌ ‌Friendship‌ ‌

AN: I see that the cliffhanger last week was pretty steep for many XD Well, the wait is over!!! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter~!!!!!!!!!! Have a nice day and week ahead of you~!! Please vote and comment your thoughts~!

Also, please come and check out my Patreon, patreon.com/verglasx , and consider becoming one if you'd like to support me in another way. You can read 5 chapters of my Grandeur Fantasia ahead the moment you became one. Thank you~~~

"May I know how you received your blessings? What is your relationship with the Goddess...?"

Leon pondered a few moments about her question, wondering how to best answer her. He had no clue of the detailed explanations on why his aura would be different from the first ancestor's, despite having received the blessings from the same Goddess. The only reason he could think of was that he was her son.

Freya, Aria, and others more or less ended up in the same conclusion as Leon. They didn't understand the matters regarding a Goddess's blessings and its effect on the soul, but the only explanation they could come up with was because Leon was, in fact, the son of Goddess Celestine. If they wanted to understand the details and intricacies of matters with souls and divine blessings, they'd have to consult with the being who can create them in the first place.

In contrast, Izanagi and his family were completely shocked by this. They've known about the blessings their first ancestor received from the Goddess which allowed her to be immortal, but they never knew that some changes had to be done to her soul in order for her to be able to withstand the Goddess's blessings. Moreover, she said that Leon was different from her. How could he be different? They both received the blessings from the same Goddess!

Susanoo rubbed the back of his head in frustration, unable to understand just what was going on. Even regular lessons about magic could already make his head hurt, and now, it's something that even his brother couldn't even understand, judging by how hard he seemed to be thinking now as he pinched his chin. Izanami also seemed confused, but she was more so curious as to what her future son-in-law's answer would be to the first ancestor's second question.

Izanagi looked at Amenominakanushi and Leon back and forth from the sidelines, before finally locking his sight at his future son-in-law when he noticed Leon glancing towards him and his family's direction.

After a few moments of consideration, Leon returned his gaze towards the golden nine-tailed divine fox. He had already expected to reveal his real identity to his mother's best friend and his future family sooner or later, so he didn't mind answering her question. In fact, by answering her now, he would be able to give his mother a reason to reunite with her long lost friend even sooner.

Mm, I'm sure mother would be delighted by this.

Leon thought as he smiled in satisfaction inwardly. Oblivious to this himself, his actions and thoughts had already become those of an extremely devoted son. At any given chance, if he came across something that would make his mother happy, he would do it and sometimes even undermine the consequence. This time, however, he had already considered the thought of revealing his identity to Amenominakanushi and Amaterasu's family and determined it to be safe in all regards.

"...Forgive me. I do not know how I received the Goddess's blessings. In fact, I did not know about anything you have just mentioned moments ago. The term "Celestial" and that a mortal's soul was unable to bear the divinity of the Goddess, even in the form of a blessing, are all things I was unaware of."