Chapter 123.2 ~ Elimination Rounds Day 1 (3)

AN: Hey guys~!!! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter XD! Wish you guys a great day and week ahead of you!

Leon observed Kyria and her expression. Her eyes reflected nervousness and anxiousness as she kept her gaze and attention on Amaterasu, but that wasn't all. Beyond them, he could see fiery determination.

If all the students in this school were like her and Lady Aqua, the future of this kingdom will be very bright.

After witnessing Aqua's determination to win in the battle against Cecily and the determination in Kyria's eyes, they both have earned Leon's respect.

He had encountered too many people in the past that blamed everything on talent and gave up without even trying. They only complained and raised their voice in envy while turning a blind eye to the hard work and time the people they envied had done and spent to be where they are.

But these two weren't like those people. They knew that Cecily and Amaterasu were far beyond themselves, but they still held the determination to defeat them. In fact, it burns even brighter. Instead of giving up, they stubbornly push themselves, challenging themselves, into bridging the gap between their talents with hard work.

It reminded Leon of Lily, Mia, and Rafael. Despite having seen his and his player assistants' power numerous times, they never stopped working hard. Instead of wailing in envy, they learned and kept learning from Leon and the others, trying to improve themselves every day.

It was the quality of people who will inevitably succeed. The grit they possess and the work hard they've done will definitely reward them in the future.

He felt very blessed to have encountered these admirable people and even more so for being able to call them his true friends.

Leon quietly looked towards the VIP box where he sensed his friends' presence and smiled.

In the VIP box, Freya suddenly stood up from her seat.

"Hm? What's wrong?"

"Freya, what's wrong?"

Mia and Iris asked.

"My darling senses are tingling!"

"D-Darling senses...?"

Mia sweatdropped at the antics of this perverted healer and sighed. When it comes to her "darling", she immediately becomes more than a handful.

Freya began looking for Leon and when she found him, her expression brightened and she waved at him with a wide smile.

"Hehehe~ Darling's smiling at us~!"

"R-Really?"

"Yes, Come here, Iris. Let's wave at our darling!"

"Y-Yes!"

Iris began waving shyly. She was quite shy about doing it in front of her parents, who were staring at her with a smile, but when she saw Leon waving back at her, she forgot about her embarrassment and began waving happily.

"Okay, go back to seat you two. Especially you, Freya. We don't want the audience to know we're here or we'll cause a ruckus."

"Geez, you should learn to relax a little, Mia."