Chapter 200 ~ Castle of Eternal Ice

An: Before I knew it, we have already reached 200 chapters... Thank you. Thank you so much for your support all this time! I will continue to do my best and I hope you will enjoy the story as it progresses!!!! 

Leon had predicted that they would meet the rest of the Demon Lords sooner or later. He had prepared to the best of his abilities, help Mia, Lily, Rafael, and even Laura become stronger and give them various magic items that would protect them from a demon lord level threat. But now that it had come, he couldn't help but feel anxious.

The Demon Lord of Lust, Lilith, had told them about the objective of this meeting. The Demon Lords wanted to meet Leon and the rest of Crimson Lightning and discuss with them the situation as well as what needs to be done to reseal the Demon Lord of Wrath.

It will be a simple meeting to make sure Leon and the others are on the same page with them. None hold any sort of malice or enmity towards Leon and the others, just like her or Drakon, so there was no need for them to be nervous.

However, he still feared for his friends' safety. Even though he had already prepared various counterplans to protect them against the Demon Lords' abilities that he knew from Grandeur Fantasia, he knew that this world had differences from the game despite its similarities. They could have an ability, a skill, or a spell that could unintentionally harm his friends. Lilith's aura of lust was an instance of such a case.

For an individual as powerful as a demon lord, their aura alone would be able to affect anyone in this world aside from Leon, his player assistants, and Celestine.

Within the parlor of the Misteltein mansion, all members of Crimson Lightning sat together with Lilith to discuss the meeting they will have with the demon lord tomorrow.

"Well, I don't think there is anything you should be worried about anymore. Although they each have... quirky personalities that might be troublesome, they won't harm you in any way. After all, you are all under the protection of the Goddess. As for their aura, with those magic items you just gave them, they won't be affected at all so you all can rest easy."

Lily, Mia, and Rafael looked down and touched their respective magic items Leon just handed to them. They were items he had prepared over the week since Lilith told them about the meeting tomorrow.

Lily was given a golden necklace in the shape of a four-leaf clover with an emerald gem at its center. Mia was given a white gold bracelet with a crimson red diamond at its center and several smaller ones around it. Lastly, Rafael was given a black belt made of the Behemoth's hide with a golden buckle and small gems embedded along the frame.

All the jewels were magic crystals that are enchanted with greater resistance against charm, poison, disease, slow, burn, freeze, and immunity against dark magic. While the materials that made up the rest of the accessories were extremely durable and an extremely good conductor of mana.

They have tested the functionality of these magic items and have proven to be successful when they didn't even feel the effect of Lilith's aura when she unleashed it.

Even then, Leon was still a bit wary of this whole meeting.

"...May I know what kind of... quirky personalities they have?"

Lilith crossed her arms and legs and began looking up in wonder as she tapped her lips.

"Hmm~ To put it simply... Envy is a very cute girl who always tries her best. Gluttony is very cheerful and a handful in a good way. Greed is very energetic and active. Sloth is very kind and considerate. She is the kind that would help us even if she's very lazy."