Chapter 273 ~ After School Date?

"Thank you for doing this, Leon, Raf, Mia~! Did you see how excited the kids were~?! I'm sure they'll work even harder now~!!!"

Off stage, after the assembly had ended, Irene immediately went and hugged her beloved as she thanked him and her friends.

Although the annual tournament was supposed to be one of the most exciting events held by the royal academy, the students could more or less be divided into two categories. Those who were truly excited and did their best to improve their magic and win the tournament, and those who didn't have any intention of joining the tournament and simply saw it as a spectacle. And unfortunately, the majority of the students leaned towards the latter.

After all, the royal academy was a place where even above average and geniuses could be overshadowed by prodigious talents. Their hard work would only amount to so much if the prodigious talents also poured in the same, if not, even more time into their study and training. And since there would only be a few students who would be qualified to join the tournament, most had given up and simply tried to learn from their more talented fellow students or progress their studies at their own pace.

However, now that the famous [Dark Hero] and the teacher who had proven his skills in turning above average students into prodigious talents in a few months, they became extremely excited.

Even if they couldn't qualify, this was an incredible opportunity to learn from the legendary hero himself!

Moreover, not only him, but there were also two legendary figures who will come and teach them!

Mia, the tri-elemental archmage of Crimson Lightning and disciple of the famous A-ranked adventurer Hell's Rose, had become a household name for those who dabbled in magic. She was a genius and talented young magus who could keep up with the Dark Hero and became one of the most powerful archmages in Arcland!

And Rafael, the genius swordsman who had become the vanguard of Crimson Lightning along with the Dark Hero, was no less impressive. Despite his lack of magic, he had tempered his body to become even more powerful than monsters, and became capable to fight and win against any monsters or archmages with only his sword! For a swordsman, such a feat was something everyone yearns to achieve!

The two have also gained experience from training and adventuring with Crimson Lightning, so by being taught by them, they could get a glimpse into how the greatest adventurers and heroes fight.

It was an unprecedented chance! So of course everyone, even those who weren't interested in the tournament, would be excited!

And Irene couldn't help but become extremely happy by this!

"Hehe, you're welcome, Irene. I'm quite nervous, but I'm becoming quite excited for this too. The only one I've ever taught before was Lily, so I don't know if I can be a good teacher to them, but I'll do my best."

"Me too. I have no experience in teaching and the only teaching method I know is from master, but I'll try my best to teach them using my experience as a member of Crimson Lightning."

"Uhn~! Thank you, you two~!!!"

Leon then stroked her crimson red hair softly and kissed her head.

"I'm also excited to return here. I left a bit abruptly before, so I'm glad they welcomed me warmly once again."

"Fufufu~ What are you saying, dear~? They're super excited to see you again~!"

"Leon~! Raf~! Mia~!"

Just then, the familiar voice of the divine fox princess resounded, accompanied by quick footsteps. And before they could greet her back, she had leaped straight into Leon's embrace and began rubbing her cheeks to his chest as her tail swayed left and right.