Chapter 166 ~ True Meaning of a "Saintess"

AN: A little bit of an announcement, or rather, wanting to hear you guys' opinions~!! Please read >_<!!!

Thanks to one of my patron, Firestorm1738's suggestions, I've been greatly considering adding a $5 tier to my patreon (I only have a $3 tier currently). The benefits will include the 5 advanced chapter, just like the $3 tier, but I will upload it 1 day earlier and I will also upload my other works that I hadn't upload due to various reasons like hadn't got the time to continue. These include fanfics of animes, such as Tensei Shitara Slime datta ken, Mahouka Koukou no rettosei, Overlord, Sword Art Online, etc. and my Original Stories such as "Multiple Anime FF" (Not the real title, but you get the gist of the plot right >o<), or for the men of culture, "Divine Lust System".

My Patreon is patreon.com/verglasx! Please give me your thoughts and opinions on this! If you are interested, then I will be adding a new $5 tier to my patreon!!! 

Thank you for Firestorm1738 for suggesting this to me! I think It'll be a fun little engagement for all of us, especially for those who found my writing and stories interesting! I've also wanted to share these stories, but didn't because I'm afraid I can't juggle all these ongoing series, so this will be a great middle-ground!!!

Well then, without further ado, enjoy the chapter~!!!! I wish you guys a great week!!!!

The morning after the feast of a dinner Jeanne had with the royal family, she, Euphemia, and her escorts were ready to depart to return to their accommodations in the Shining Pavillion after excusing themselves to the royal family.

Though she will be staying in this country for at least two weeks, she wanted to quickly find fulfill her promise and visit Leon's mansion! She has a lot of questions regarding why he would appear in her dreams, and perhaps by visiting him, she could finally have the answers she's searching for.

Once they reached the Shining Pavillion, Jeanne cleansed herself and changed into her other beautiful white gold dress. She had prepared four formal dresses to wear in case she had to attend an important event, and this was definitely an extremely important one!

Her platinum white hair was neatly braided with a golden sun clip at the end of it over her left shoulder, letting it flow down over her enormous mountains. A pair of white, opaque lace gloves covered her hands, travelling up until her elbow. Her white and gold dress had slits on both sides, travelling from the middle of her thighs down to her legs, revealing a pair of slender legs covered by pure white stockings.

Euphemia watched with a wry smile as Jeanne kept adjusting her hair and dress for the nth time.

This wasn't the first time she had been nervous. After all, she had led many rituals, masses, and large events that the church had held in the past. But the fact that she was just as nervous to visit the house of a man she had just met two nights ago...

Even if he was supposedly the man who had been appearing in her dreams recently, was it something she had to be this nervous about?

"E-Euphie, do I look strange? Is it too much?"

"No, it is not excessive, my Saintess. You look naturally beautiful."

"U-Uuuu... I-I'm so nervous. I failed to fulfill my promise to him yesterday. Will he be disappointed? Will he think I'm someone who can't keep my words?"