Chapter 147 ~ Departure

AN: Just here to tell you that you're doing great and everything will be even better this week XD! If you're having a hard time in work, studies, etc. just remember that we are all going through the same thing and are doing our best together, so don't be sad! Go read your favorite stories or watch something you like to recover! At the end of the day, everything you're doing is part of your journey towards success! Keep on grinding and I hope you all have a nice day.

I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter~! Please vote and comment your thoughts~! You can read ahead 5 chapters in my patreon, patreon.com/verglasx ! Feel free to check it out if you're interested XD!!

It was the morning of departure for Crimson Lightning to head to the "Kingdom of the Rising Sun", Bestia. They will be accompanied by a delegation from Arcland in order to build rapport and a closer relationship between two massive and powerful kingdoms in this time of need. The delegation representing Arcland will be the first princess of Arcland herself, Aria von Arcland, accompanied by her aide, Iris von Varya.

For a princess to become a representative herself and travel to a neighboring kingdom was something that almost never happened for various reasons. For one, a princess normally wouldn't be given such a heavy task of bridging the relationship between nations. Though they were given education regarding politics, economics, and various other knowledge required for a princess, it wasn't to the extent that they could hold a diplomatic negotiation with possibly the fate of two kingdoms in their hands. Moreover, there would also be the risk of the princess being in danger during her travel to the neighboring kingdom. Nobles who were foolish enough to go against the royal family, bandits, monsters, there were many dangerous factors that would threaten the safety of the royal princess, even if she were to be escorted by royal guards. However, such a thing wouldn't be a concern for Aria.

By far, Aria was considered one of the brightest individuals in Arcland. Her knowledge regarding politics, economics, social climate, business and people management, were all exceptional even amongst the highly intelligent individuals in the kingdom. However, that wasn't the thing that made her stand out from the others. On top of having such intelligence, she also has the social skills and her unique magic <<Unravel>> that allowed her to see the other person's emotions and thoughts, making her an extremely skilled negotiator. If it wasn't for lack of ambition for the throne, she would've become a powerful contestant to her elder brother, the crown prince. But, all she wanted was to live happily with her beloved, sisters, and friends, so she was completely fine, and even supported her bright elder brother to become the next king of Arcland.

The matter regarding the security of the princess would not be a problem as well. Crimson Lightning, the heroic A ranked party led by the famous [Dark Hero], would be accompanying her in her travels. They were the adventurer party who could defeat a calamity class monster and many other high ranked monsters one after another, seemingly without any difficulty. Their strength has been acknowledged by the entire nation and the royal family, and since they were also known to be very close to the Princess, no one voiced any objection.

In public, the princess's travel to Bestia would be to create a stronger diplomatic relationship between them and work together against the dark monsters. In truth, however, that was only a secondary reason. The primary reason for this trip was for the first ancestor of the Divine Fox race and Bestia's royal family to meet with the prophesied hero, Leon Misteltein.

As the individual who personally received the oracle from Goddess Celestine herself, the first ancestor wanted to personally see and confirm the identity of the man Shrine Maiden Princess Amaterasu said to have been able to use the Divine Fox race's trump card, "Mystification", which is the unique ability only usable by the prophesied hero.