Chapter 137.1 ~ Irene's Feelings

AN: Hey guys~!!! New week, new chapter~!! Hope you guys enjoy this update~! Stay safe~! 

Ever since Leon arrived in this world, he had collected many herbs to concoct healing and mana recovery potions. Such a task would've been very time consuming and required the knowledge of herbs and medicinal plants, but with <<Examine>>, he could easily separate the weeds from the herbs, making the task very simple.

Still, these types of herbs were rare and were mostly found in areas with plenty of mana such as Riela Forest or places where monsters frequently gather. Most of the herbs he gathered were ones that resembled the appearance of or had similar taste or effect with the ones he knew from his previous world that were used in cooking or made into tea. In fact, most of the herbs and spices the chefs used for cooking in Leon's mansion were the ones he handpicked himself.

While Arthur, Darius, Verand, Julia, Silverio, Altria, Alex, and Vincent had their meeting, everyone else gathered in the parlor. Freya, Lily, Vyra, Aria, Iris, Amaterasu, and Leon sat around one table, while Mia, Rafael, Irene, and Victoria sat around another right beside them. Charlotte, having been yearning to be spoiled by Leon all day, claimed her spot on his lap. She nuzzled herself to his chest and wrapped his arms around her waist as she munched on a madeleine cake Leon made for her. Leon didn't mind her pampered behavior, rather, he also felt comfortable having her on his lap. She felt like a soft, warm pillow that was also extremely cute.

With his left arm still wrapped around Charlotte, Leon picked up his cup of Chermyon tea with his right and took a sip. Immediately, the hot herbal tea warmed his body as he enjoyed the smooth flavor and fragrance of the Chermyon flower. The taste and benefits of Chermyon tea were extremely similar Chamomile tea, and just like Chamomile, Chermyon tea was made from a flower with the same name. There was no Chermyon tea in Arcland, but Chermyon flowers were commonly sold in flower shops. Leon coincidentally found it during one of his dates with Vyra, thinking it was Chamomile, and bought it. It was only later that he found out that it is called Chermyon instead of Chamomile from Lisa when he asked her to dry the flowers in the sun.

At first, Lisa, and a few other maids who saw Chermyon flowers being dried in the backyard, were confused at their lord's action. Only later did they found out that he was trying to turn it into tea.

When the Chermyon flowers were dried, Leon used them to brew a pot of tea and served them to his friends and servants. The result? It became extremely popular in the mansion that it had become their tea of choice, including the servants'. Another popular type of tea that many enjoyed were Lysia tea, which tasted similar to Jasmine, and Nightlyus tea, which tasted similar to black tea.

All three types of teas were served tonight. Freya, Lily, Iris, and Mia enjoyed Chermyon tea while Aria, Iris, Amaterasu, and Charlotte preferred Nightlyus, and the rest enjoyed a nice warm cup of Lysia tea. Due to its exquisite taste, and prestige that came from its rarity, Nightlyus tea was very popular amongst the noble society, especially the higher ranks. Aria and Iris, as a princess and daughter of the royal guard commander, had already drunk it many times, but the Nightlyus tea Leon exceeded any other Nightlyus teas they've ever drunk. Though the leaves were ones available in the market, his profound brewing skills enhanced the flavor and fragrance of the leaves, making it their favorite the moment they tasted it.

As for Irene and Amaterasu, they were still in shock at how delicious the tea Leon brewed taste. It was better than any tea they've ever tasted. The two melted in their seats as the warm sensation flowed into their body. All the tenseness in every muscle of their body seemed to just vanish as they melted into their seats. Even Amaterasu forgot all about her embarrassment for being seated right next to Leon. The tea calmed her nervousness and she could now talk with Freya and the others just like how she would be when talking with Cecily and Tina.