Chapter 223 ~ Home Visit

A clear, bright sky and the bright sun shone upon Takamagahara, the royal capital of Bestia where the Royal Palace, Himeji Castle, stood proudly at its center.

Plenty of beastmen - humanoid figures with animal ears, tails, and other features - roamed the streets of the city, going about their work and regular activities.

The largest street, where many merchants, food stalls, and shops set up their business, was especially bustling and crowded with beastmen. It was the center of all tradings and business in Takamagahara, and it had become an even more bustling place with the newly opened company named Misteltein.

Despite being only recently opened, Misteltein had skyrocketed in popularity due to their amazing, technologically advanced enchantments and innovative products that make life so much more convenient and comfortable that had quickly become a staple in every household and business.

Plenty of nobilities and rich merchants, as well as the royal family, have become their loyal patrons, but they weren't the only ones. Even commoners, hailing from middle to lower-income families, were able to afford their more "economic" products and became their loyal customers.

It had become a massively popular company that had earned the favor of every single citizen in Takamagahara, and its name had begun to ripple loud throughout the kingdom.

Even this early in the morning, a huge line could already be seen outside of the store building of Misteltein, eager to get their hands on the popular products that would make their life so much easier and comfortable at an affordable price; a truly rare instance.

Exiting the beautiful, grand building of Misteltein, a group of beastmen made their way to the streets of Bestia.

Some looked around the sight before them in awe while others showed them around in excitement as they continue to walk.

One of them - Altria who was currently wearing the "Necklace of Fasle Appearance" lent by Leon to disguise her appearances along with the others - sucked in a gasp of shock and awe.

The unmistakable, traditional, Bestia-styled architecture of polished wood buildings she was familiar, a stark contrast to Arcland's more modern style architecture of stone and bricks. Buildings that were wider and shorter, the tallest being only two floors high, compared to Arcland's taller and slightly narrower buildings with the tallest being almost three-floor highs.

Although these were only true for common houses and buildings, not for buildings within the nobility's district, it was still an unmistakable difference.

They've truly arrived in Bestia in a blink of an eye...

I can't believe it... To think that Sir Leon is capable of... Teleportation...

The legendary spell of instantaneous movement across wide distance... It was a spell that only existed in children's fairy tales, something that even a fantasy novel wouldn't adopt due to its sheer impossibility.

Yet, she had experienced it just now.

She looked at her princess and everyone around her.

I see... They're all aware of Sir Leon's prowess...

She always knew that her former teacher and the rest of Crimson Lightning were hiding their power. The fact didn't bother her, considering revealing their power would be equivalent to revealing their weakness. This was true for anyone who uses their power to make a living such as soldiers and adventurers. The less know of the depths of their power, the better.

She was only his former student, and he was already generous enough to impart his knowledge of magic and swordsmanship to her. She couldn't ask for anymore.