Chapter 222 ~ Delegating

Early in the morning.

Altria let out a small sigh as she stared at her princess swaying her feet excitedly while looking out the window of the carriage.

They were currently enjoying their weekend holiday when all students were allowed to go out of the academy grounds to enjoy their day off. This weekend, her princess has promised her friends, or perhaps more aptly called her "sisters" considering they share the same man, to visit the Misteltein mansion.

They are free to come whenever they wish as usual, but, her princess was too excited, they head out of the academy dorms a few moments before sunrise. She hadn't even eaten breakfast since she wanted to have it with everyone.

"...My princess. Is this really okay? You haven't even informed them of your arrival, have you?"

"Hehehe~ It's fine~ Everyone will be awake by the time we arrive~"

"..."

Not knowing that her princess could and had contacted her sisters through telepathy, Altria let out a sigh once again for the umpteenth time and nodded helplessly.

Soon, they finally arrived to the Misteltein mansion.

They were greeted by the head maid Lisa, and were led inside. At this point, none of the servants were surprised to see her princess this early since they have visited very often, and they were immediately led to the dining room where everyone was having breakfast.

The moment they entered, Altria could see every one of Crimson Lightning, Leon Misteltein's mother, the four transcendentally beautiful women who seemed to be Leon's Mother's friends, the saintess of the Holy Kingdom, and shockingly, the headmistress as well.

Atlria couldn't help but look at the headmistress with widened eyes.

Why was she here? Is she this close with Misteltein? Or perhaps... C-Could it be that she is also one of her princess's "sister"?!

She saw Irene winking at her, further stumping her despite the many questions she had in her mind.

But then, her princess immeidatley skipped her way to everyone and greeted them before hugging her sisters and Leon.

"Welcome, you two~ Come, take a seat and join~ We were just about to have breakfast~!"

The golden haired beauty, Freya, said with a soft, beautiful smile.

"Yes~!! Come on, Altria~ Don't just stand there~"

"Y-Yes. Thank you very much. Please excuse me"

Altria lowered her head in gratitude and slowly make her way to the dining table and took a seat.

She glanced around before her gaze finally fell upon the silver haired man. Her face blushed when she saw him smiling at her and averted her face quickly, hoping he didn't notice it.

After the scrumptious breakfast - the best breakfast food she had ever had - Leon Misteltein, her princess's beloved, suddenly grabbed everyone's attention and spoke.

"It is sudden, but I will be visiting the Misteltein in Bestia this morning."

""Eh?!""

Everyone looked at him in shock. It was very sudden. Even his mother and his lovers didn't seem to know that he would be going to Bestia.

"Why so suddenly, darling?"

"Vincent contacted me last night. It seems that Illya, Evelyn, and Kyle would like to give their business report to me today. Also, I have a plan to go there as well soon to tell them something, so I figured it would be best to go as soon as possible. I'm sorry. I hadn't had the opportunity to tell all of yo until now since it was decided very suddenly."