Chapter 30

This white haired and bearded frail elder wore a sapphire blue robe. He was surnamed Tian, and was known as Doctor Tian. He had stayed in the Weiyuan Marquis Estate for several years and was responsible for examining and treating Yan Mo.

Life in the estate was naturally good, especially since he was treated as an honored guest. Not only was there an abundant salary every month, there were even extra benefits during festivals and holidays. He was naturally very content. Being expelled without explanation, he was naturally not resigned and came over clamoring to see the second madam.

"Third miss, Doctor Tian, he...."

Yan Yan naturally recognized Doctor Tian, and she interrupted: "Not even able to hold a person back, and letting him barge into the courtyard. Tell me, what are you good for?"

That maid cried out in grievance: "Third miss, since Doctor Tian was intent on barging in, how could we stop him?"

Yan Yan couldn't be bothered to debate this crafty person and scolded: "Since you aren't able to stop him, then I'll find a few who are able to stop him instead."

Doctor Tian saw Yan Yan scolding the maids without paying him any attention and felt humiliated.
"Third miss. Can you explain why you're sending this elder out? It's said that you gave the orders."

He sounded polite on the surface, but if one listened closely his unacceptance and disdain could be heard.
He fell just short of saying "How are you worthy of expelling me? Where are the grownups?"

Yan Yan looked directly at him and revealed a cold smile: "What? Do I need a reason to have you leave?"

Her tone was very irritating, and contained the contempt of someone in a lofty position. At least, that was what Doctor Tian felt. It made this elderly person immediately fly into rage.

"This young girl, why are your words so ugly at such a young age!?"

Yan Yan laughed out of anger, her fingers subconsciously brushing against the whip curled around her waist.

"This doctor, how were this miss's words ugly? You're asking why I'm expelling you, and I merely said I didn't need a reason to do so. I've never seen a household needing to give a reason if they no longer needed a doctor."

After speaking, she looked around. "Where's everyone? Are they all dead? Those who aren't dead should throw him out for me."

Immediately several maids and grannies appeared and went to drag the doctor out. Doctor Tian no longer cared about his appearance at that point and cried loudly about wanting to see the madam. This old man was rather strong. The maids and grannies were all unable to take him down, and could only let him continue making a fuss.

At this moment, Concubine Pei walked swiftly into the Jinse Pavilion with a group of people.
"What's going on here? Doctor Tian, why are you here making a fuss in the madam's courtyard?"
Concubine Pei's face was full of astonishment.

Doctor Tian shook himself free, tidied up his clothes and cupped his hands at Concubine Pei, "Concubine Pei, you've come at the right time. The third miss ordered people to expel this elder. No matter what, this elder has treated this noble household's young master for many years. Even if there weren't any accomplishments, there was definitely a lot of hard work. Being expelled without reason like this, how is this elder supposed to conduct myself on the outside? Isn't this cutting off this elder's livelihood!? Even if the marquis estate is wealthy, it can't be this unreasonable!"

This person was also quite capable. His words were reasonable and logical, neither servile nor overbearing. His expression was also full of grievance. He immediately convinced the majority at the scene, who looked a little weirdly at Yan Yan.