Chapter 101

Yan Ting awoke with a splitting headache. His body was sore as though he had been run over by dozens of carriages.

He blankly looked at the tent's canopy above his head, but couldn't recall where he was.

He gently stirred and felt someone's limbs entangled with his. He didn't feel it was a big deal, and merely assumed he had stayed at his concubine's place in the estate.

Only when the he heard a male voice say "awake?" did he remember as if struck by lightning. This was Mt. Meng's surroundings and he didn't bring any concubines with him. Furthermore, he had been drinking with Xu Xiang Rong last night.

His heart was about to leap out of his chest. He did his best to ignore that the legs around him were hairy and the fact that he was completely naked at this moment.

The other party leaned over, wrapping an arm around his waist. He said lazily, "What? You seemed quite happy last night."

Yan Ting tumbled, crawled and fell off the couch onto the fur pelt on the floor.

He opened his eyes wide and looked in disbelief at the naked person across from him. He then looked at his similarly naked self rigidly.

His bronzed skin on his chest was covered in bruises, clearly showing how fierce it had been. His waist was very stiff, and his rear area was sticky and sore....

If Yan Ting still didn't realize what had happened, he would have lived in vain for so many years!

"You....."

"Me, what? You were the one who came onto me last night. You know my interests, how could I resist?!"

Yan Ting's face turned grey. He couldn't believe his ears. He seemed to have been struck by lightning once again, his whole body felt cold as though splashed by a bucket of water.

A bout of nausea overwhelmed him as he continuously retched. His eyes were frighteningly red as he glared at Xu Xiang Rong.

"I'm going to kill you...."

He cried out mournfully. He didn't care about his wretched appearance and pounced over.

"I suggest you don't make any rash moves. My servants know you drank with me last night. If anything happens to me, do you think you can get away? At that time..." Xu Xiang Rong looked Yan Ting up and down, "Not only will you lose your life, but your reputation would be ruined as well."

Outside the tent, someone asked quietly if something was wrong. Xu Xiang Rong impatiently told them to scram.

Yan Ting's face was twisted. His fist was still raised as he clenched and unclenched it. He was clearly hesitant and conflicted.

Xu Xiang Rong lazily pushed him aside and put on a pair of underwear.

"Alright, it's not like you're a woman. No need to look so desperate!"

He threw the clothes on the couch to him casually. "Hurry and put them on. While I don't mind if you remain naked like this, I'm afraid it wouldn't be good if servants come in and see."

Thinking of this possibility, Yan Ting remained frozen for a little longer before suppressing his shivers and putting his clothes on.

A trail of cold liquid trickled down his legs. Along with that faint soreness, it made his hands involuntarily tremble. His mind was full of humiliation and made him want to die.

He actually, actually....

Xu Xiang Rong had already gotten fully dressed and recovered his dignified and noble appearance.
Although his features were the same, his aura was extraordinary.