Chapter 75

This prostitute had fair skin and cherried lips. Her figure was lithe and her chest that was barely covered by the wrap was full and bulging. It completely didn't match her slender body.

It was clear this prostitute was a lot shyer than the others. She at next to Yan Ting and didn't dare approach. She was most likely inexperienced. Seeing Liu Xi smile at him warmly, Yan Ting didn't refuse. He exerted a little strength with his hand and the prostitute fell into his arms.

She let out a chirp, her jade face slightly reddening. He lifted her chin, "What's your name?"

"Your servant is called Qiong Lan."

Yan Ting lifted his brows and smiled, appearing very frivolous. "Qiong Lan. Good name!" He lifted his glass towards Liu Xi. "Thanking the heir for the treat."

Liu Xi laughed loudly and downed his alcohol: "Bro you're being too polite. Just an exchange of favors."

He clapped three times and several beauties dressed similarly to the prostitutes present came in. These girls didn't come over, and instead entered the hotspring pool one by one. They started washing themselves and playing around in front of the crowd.

This was the "Fuxiang Pavilion's" special purpose. They could eat, drink and make merry. They could hold one in each arm and watch beauties in the pool. Those who were interested could also join them inside for a bit as well. This was better than paradise!

This Liu Xi had always known how to play around. Those who interacted with him were birds of a feather. They all drank with prostitutes while their eyes continued to roam. Normally they would have gotten to the good part already but today was unusual. They were all clearly impatient yet remained in place.

Yan Ting knew this was because the guest of honor had yet to come. He looked around at the seated people. There were only a couple he had seen before. The rest were all unfamiliar.

Across from Yan Ting sat a sturdy man with black facial hair. He held a prostitute wearing a pink chest wrap in his arms, giving Liu Xi the thumbs up: "The heir's place is truly wonderful. Imaginative, daring, and knowing how to play. This old Zhao admits to being inferior!"

Liu Xi smiled smugly and waved his hand. "This isn't much."

This swarthy man was surnamed Zhao, and his name was Chang. He was the vice commander of the five cities military department who was in charge of the city's northern part. He didn't have major issues with his character, but was just lecherous.

Otherwise, he wouldn't be mixed up with Liu Xi. This was actually his first time being invited to this Fuxiang Pavilion. He was gasping in amazement, and seeing the beauties revealing their curves in the pool, his eyes were about to fall out.

The prostitute in his arms got jealous. Her slender hand traced over his exposed chest and she said coyly: "Lord Zhao, you're only looking at those beauties. Is this servant not beautiful?"

Zhao Chang chuckled and nibbled on her jade hand. "You are also beautiful. Everyone's beautiful." His hands kneaded wildly, making that prostitute pant and her face turn red. Water seemed to be ready to drip from her eyes.

"Hotspring manors have been rather hard to set up these years. This wonderful place of the heir is truly hard to come by. Please don't mind if your bro comes disturb you here in the future." Zhao Chang said.

"Of course I won't. This place is precisely for making merry. I've already instructed the managers downstairs. As long as it's my friends, make sure they have enough fine wine. Fine women as well."

The crowd laughed in unspoken unison at his words.
"If Commander Zhao wants to set up a hotspring manor it isn't difficult. For some people it's hard since this Mt. Xixia's land has all been more or less occupied. But--" Liu Xi put his glass down and dragged it out. "For others, this isn't something difficult."