Chapter 88.2

Yan Ru's expression was a little panicked. "I also don't know. I saw her come in with Wu Qiong Qiong. Third sis let's hurry and leave. I don't want to stay here anymore."

The more she saw Yan Ru like this, the less Yan Yan wanted to leave. During this period of time, Yan Yan had gotten to know Yan Ru quite well. Although she was a little delicate, she was still overall a good girl. She wouldn't start arguing with others for no reason. Perhaps she was bullied?

Yan Yan's personality was this way. Those she approved of, she would take under her wing. Even if they weren't sisters, she still wouldn't let them get bullied in consideration of Xue-shi's face.

"Who bullied you?"

It was at this time Wu Qiong Qiong spoke up. "Violent girl is unrestrained and crudish and vicious as expected. Don't act like you want to beat someone up. We're not your estate's servants!"

There were many implications in these words. Yan Ru grabbed Yan Yan tightly and begged quietly: "Third sis, let's go. Don't stay here any longer."

Liu Shu Yi said in dissatisfaction: "Wu Qiong Qiong, who are you talking about?"

"The person in question knows very well." Qu Qiong Qiong very condescendingly smirked, her eyes filled with Schadenfreude. "Yan Yan, you aren't young anymore. It's about time to discuss marriage, but who would dare marry someone like you!?"

Yan Ling's face was flushed. "I've already explained several times. My third sis isn't someone like that. Don't listen to Yan Qian's lies."

Hearing up to this point, Yan Yan pretty much understood. Her eyes swept over the crowd and then looked at Yan Qian who shrunk into the corner. Yan Qian's expression was very strange. There seemed to be fear, but also a lot of excitement. Her eyes were filled with malice. Feeling Yan Yan looking at her, she hurriedly burrowed into the corner and put on a trembling appearance.

Seeing this, the crowd broke out into discussion. Their gazes at Yan Yan became even weirder. Wu Qiong Qiong looked very smug. This violent girl finally suffered a loss at her hands!

"Yan Yan, I thought you were just hotheaded, but who would have thought you were so malicious!? You've truly expanded my horizons. What proper lady would act like you? How atrocious!"

Wu Qiong Qiong put on a righteous appearance and the crowd looked revolted. They only refrained from critizing due to being concerned about their own status or perhaps due to Yan Yan's background.

Only now did Yan Ru sobbingly explain things to Yan Yan.

It turns out that not long after they left, Wu Qiong Qiong had come back along with Yan Qian. The moment Yan Ru saw Yan Qian, her head was about to explode. Seeing her together with Wu Qiong Qiong gave her a feeling of foreboding.

As expected, Wu Qiong Qiong pulled a few people over and told them something and they all started getting into discussions one by one. The misses sitting with them also went over.

The banquet had yet to begin and several guests hadn't arrived yet. Several misses would enter every so often. People wanted to join in on the liveliness, so whether they knew Yan Yan or not, they all started gossiping.

Only then did Yan Ru know that Yan Qian had told Wu Qiong Qiong a lot of bad things about Yan Yan.

Things like she was vicious, and would beat servants and even two doctors had been beaten away by her. She also said she was overbearing and rude, and never respected her elders. She would always talk back to her grandmother, and even her father's concubines were afraid of her. She made one kneel in the courtyard in front of everyone, and they all feared her like wolves and tigers....