Chapter 102 - Part 1

The group set out with everyone having their own thoughts.

When princes go out, they naturally weren't like ordinary people. There was a huge group of guards following them. Along with Shen Qi and Luo Huai Yuan's people, the numbers were clearly excessive. Liu Shu Yi saw this and hurriedly sent her two guards back.

With the sudden addition of these two people, the atmosphere was naturally bad. It was extremely silent. Luckily the second prince acted magnanimously, and seemed not to have noticed he was unwelcomed. He chatted with the third prince, and also with Shen Qi, seeming quite cheerful.

After walking for a while, the crown prince Luo Zhao suddenly appeared. A grand procession once again joined their party, making the already excessive group grow even more.

Shen Qi's smiled so rigidly it was about to fall off his face.

What was this supposed to be? Such a large hunting group wouldn't even be able to see a rabbit! He had merely wanted to go play around, but encountered so many calamities!

Luckily the second prince and the crown prince were always deeply affectionate on the surface. The two of them went back and forth and seemed to be very happy. Yan Yan's group watched them exchange barbs on the side, remaining very silent.

Luo Huai Yuan rode Little Green and steadily approached Black Jade's side. He cursed these third wheels in his heart several times.

The third prince suddenly left the main group and approached. "Hey, violent girl. Why didn't you respond when I spoke to you earlier?"

When did he speak to her?
Yan Yan was confused.

The third prince glared at her and gritted his teeth. "I'm talking about back then, when I said you're quite the character."

The third prince Luo Qi was only sixteen this year. He was sturdy and tough, his skin was rather tanned with an oblong face and tiger eyes. He had a valiant and oppressive air.

When he glared at someone, his aura was astonishing, making the nearby Liu Shu Yi involuntarily back away.

The third prince looked at her disdainfully, and then continued staring at Yan Yan, waiting for her response.

Seeing his persistence, Yan Yan let out on "oh" and nodded.

"What are you "oh"ing about? Speak up!"

"What should I say?"

"I said you're quite the character."

"I said oh, and even nodded."

A quiet snicker sounded from the side. The third prince looked over and saw it was a young boy. His lips were red and his teeth were white. Seeing the glare, that boy couldn't help but hide behind Yan Yan.

"Sis....."

Yan Yan raised her hand in comfort and turned to glare at the third prince. "Why are you being mean to my brother?"

"I was mean to him?" The third prince pointed at himself at said in astonishment. "I wasn't mean to him. Maybe it's because of my heroic spirit. This little one felt fear due to my aura, it's quite normal."

Luo Qi had always been tougher than others from a young age. The second prince was older than him but he had never been as tall. After hitting puberty, Luo Qi grew day by day. He was sturdy and tough from such a young age with an abnormal amount of strength. His temper was violent and unpredictable.

The palace maids and eunuchs in the palace didn't fear the second prince much, but quite a few were scared of this third prince.

As he spoke, he puffed out his chest, looking very pleased with himself.