Chapter 86

Inside the package was a rectangular wooden box.
When it was opened, there was another wooden box inside.

Yan Yan took the box out. This wooden box was much more exquisite than the one on the outside. The surface was carved with fine decorative designs and inlaid with gems of various colors. It looked incomparably gorgeous.

Yan Yan had seen quite a lot of rarities but she still felt a little startled. This was because she had actually never seen many of the gems before.

There was a strangely shaped little golden lock hanging on the side of the box. If Yan Yan was from the modern world, she would have been able to tell right away that the lock was in the shape of a heart. On top of the lock was a delicate little key, under which was a small piece of paper. There were several words written on it: Use this key to open my heart.

Yan Yan thought: this little fatty Luo, acting mysterious on purpose!

She put the little key into the lock and gently gave it a turn. The box opened. At this moment, due to Luo Huai Yuan acting mysteriously, Yan Yan felt a little nervous.

She slowly opened the box. There wasn't anything mindblowing inside. There was a reflective brass surface, upon which stood two little people.

These two little people were made extremely exquisitely. They weren't like those porcelain dolls seen in the markets. It wasn't clear what the material was made out of, but they truly looked like miniature versions of the people. Even more interesting was that both of them were wearing a set of clothing. Yan Yan could tell these clothes were handmade. They were exquisite and cute.

The tiny people's postures were very strange. They were leaning forward. One was a girl. Her hair was done into two circular buns and she wore a set of pink colored skirt and jacket. She had an ornamental flower in her hair and a gold necklace around her neck. Her facial features were extremely lifelike.

The other was a chubby boy. His round body wore a cyan robe and there were two large eyes on his chubby face. Even the eyelashes were visible. He was also slightly leaning forward, his face brimming with happiness.

Yan Yan had never seen such dolls before. They were actually so realistic. She even felt that boy was very familiar. After looking properly for a moment, she realized it was clearly a miniature little fatty Luo. She then realized that the girl was clearly her.

She wanted to touch them admiringly but also didn't dare do so. She was deeply afraid of breaking these dolls. There was a piece of paper inside the box with a few words written on it. Yan Yan followed the written instructions and slowly turned the handle on the side.

It could actually really be turned. Faint sounds could even be heard from inside the box. When it was turned until it could no longer be turned, Yan Yan let go. A clear melody suddenly sounded from the box, giving Yan Yan a fright.

Looking back inside the box, the two little dolls actually started moving slowly with the music. She was truly startled. But what startled her even more was yet to come....

She watched the two little dolls spin a couple of times and slowly get closer, closer and closer again....under Yan Yan's wide-opened eyes, the two little dolls' lips locked in a kiss.

Yan Yan's face immediately turned red and her mind became a mess.

This, this, this....

That crisp melody still sounded out....

The tone was extremely simple but it created an unknown melody that was very pleasant.

Yan Yan wasn't able to snap out of it until the melody stopped and the two little people returned to their original positions. It was as though she had imagined everything. She blinked her eyes and then turned the handle again. Comapred to her previous careful turning, her movements were much faster this time.