Chapter 92

On the other side, Liu Shu Yi was still glaring at Chu Ming Chen.

"You're not allowed to scare him either. I'm telling you, little Ah Mo is my little brother. If I see you bullying him again, I'll definitely beat you up!" Liu Shu Yi waved her little fist as she spoke.

Chu Ming Chen suddenly gave up. "Liu Shu Yi, you only know to threaten me! I'm going to tell my mom when I get back, and say you bully me every day!"

Yan Mo was a little stunned. That uncontrollable little tyrant from back then had turned into a little tsundere. Anyone would be shocked.

Yan Yan also realized who this teenager in front of them was. She wasn't unfamiliar with this scene, but back then the characters were little brats whereas now they were teenagers.

Chu Ming Chen and Liu Shu Yi's grievances went way back.

Actually, the two of them were cousins. Liu Shu Yi's mom Ma Quan Fang was the older sister of Chu Ming Chen's mom. The older sister married into the Yiyong Marquis Estate whereas the younger sister married into the Ruyang Marquis Estate. The sisters had a very good relationship from a young age, and it didn't fade after their marriages.

Chu Ming Chen was younger than Liu Shu Yi by a year, and the two had grown up playing together.

But Chu Ming Chen had always been naughty and Liu Shu Yi took it upon herself as the older sister to discipline him. Chu Ming Chen was often unresigned, but unfortunately he was still suppressed every time. Not only did Liu Shu Yi suppress him, even his mom who cherished him would always be biased towards this damned opponent of his.

Neither one was willing to give an inch. Every time they met they would bicker a few rounds. However, Chu Ming Chen usually couldn't get the upper hand.

Those teenagers who played with Chu Ming Chen naturally knew Liu Shu Yi as well. Chu Ming Chen's background was the best out of those people and his temper was the most overbearing. Since Liu Shu Yi was able to make him submit, the others were naturally scared of her.

A teen with a round face spoke up: "Big sis Shu Yi, we really didn't bully that child."
The other teenagers nodded in unison.

Liu Shu Yi gave them a suspicious glance and then looked at the pififul looking Yan Mo behind Yan Yan. Her righteous heart ultimately was biased towards the underdog. Yan Mo was smaller than boys his age and couldn't be compared to those pampered teenagers.

"Ah Mo is so obedient, he definitely wouldn't lie. I saw you raising your whip at him earlier!"
Recalling the scene, Liu Shu Yi glared at Chu Ming Cheng again.

That round-faced teen explained with an awkward smile: "We really didn't bully him. We just wanted to find a space to practice our riding. He was blindly running around and we were afraid of bumping into him. That's why we wanted to drive him away. Unexpectedly...."

Fine, the rest didn't need to be said. Yan Yan already understood.

It turns out these people weren't good riders. They could even be called extremely bad. To avoid harming passersby, they wanted him to move far away. Unexpectedly, this passerby wasn't too obedient, resulting in them arguing.

Liu Shu Yi spurred her horse over to Yan Yan and said quietly: "Hmmm, that, my useless cousin truly isn't too good at horseriding."

Yan Yan smiled as she saw her awkward expression. "Enough, since it was a misunderstanding we'll leave it at that. I hadn't recognized him earlier. Your cousin seems to have changed in appearance."

When he was young, he had been a brawny little meatball. After growing up, he became a tall and slender pretty boy. It was quite the difference.

Liu Shu Yi revealed a disgusted expression before involuntarily laughing. "That's right. He's no longer the brat playing around in the mud."