Chapter 93

The horse called Little Green looked like a mixed breed, but was actually one of the famed "Jade Blossom Buckskin Horses".

Buckskin horses had green fur mixed with white fur. Of course, this wasn't to say all green and white horses were buckskin horses. These horses were called grounded dragons, meaning their speed was extremely fast.

Little Green's footwork wasn't bad. He was just lazy like his master. Now that they were being pursued by a hungry wolf, he basically gave it his all.

Unfortunately there were too many trees in the forest, making it difficult for this Jade Blossom Buckskin to exhibit his speed. They could only weave in and out of the trees while a wolf clung onto their backs.

In the midst of running for their lives, Luo Huai Yuan still knew which way to go. He continued heading towards Yan Yan's group.

Only when he saw a familiar red silhouette in the distance did he let out a tragic cry, "Little sis Ah Yan, save me....."

As he expected, Yan Yan's group truly didn't move very fast. Furthermore, they didn't see a single beast on the way. They merely got a few rabbits.

Liu Shu Yi wanted to clear her name and shoot a rabbit with her bow. Unfortunately her accuracy was extremely poor, and even when she finally hit one, it just ran off. Chu Ming Chen didn't forget to mock her, making her cry out in anger.

Shen Qi's head was spinning from the noise. This was why he didn't like playing together with girls. Yan Yan was very helpless since this was her good friend.

In the midst of their boredom, they suddenly heard a tragic cry. Everyone was startled.

Shen Qi looked over and cheered up. "Little fatty, are you being chased by a wolf or what?"

Before his voice fell, they saw a hungry wolf whose eyes had turned red from the chase. It no longer cared how many people there were and directly pounced at Luo Huai Yuan's back. Shen Qi was about to draw his bow but he wasn't as fast as someone else. A whip streaked out and the wolf was struck in midair, hitting the ground with a thud.

The force was extremely big and the wolf lay on the ground without moving for a while. Before it could get up, it was shot by one of the guards.

Shen Qi looked aggrieved at Yan Yan and said: "Little sis Yan, you acted too quickly."

Yan Yan rolled her eyes at him in displeasure. "Still messing around at such a time!?" She then glared at Luo Huai Yuan. "Why are you here? Where are your guards? You're by yourself?"

Luo Huai Yuan rubbed his nose awkwardly, "Got separated."

Afte speaking, he urged his horse closer as he said flatteringly: "Little sis Ah Yan, you're so awesome. If it weren't for you, I'd be done for."

Yan Yan gave him a vicious glare and said in a low voice: "Don't tell me you can't handle a wolf."

This "junior martial brother" title wasn't just for show. Luo Huai Yuan had learned quite a bit from Lady Hui. Although he couldn't compare to Yan Yan, it still wasn't a problem for him to deal with a single wolf.

A thought rose up in Yan Yan's mind: this fellow is acting pitiful again!

Congratulations Yan Yan, you've arrived at the truth.

Luo Huai Yuan had sent such a music box but the little consort didn't show any reactions. If there wasn't a good reason, he figured little sis Ah Yan would ignore him. That wolf gave him the perfect excuse.

It was usually the hero saving the damsel in distress. However, his little sis Ah Yan wasn't ordinary. It was no big deal to let her save this hero.

Luo Huai Yuan was extremely aggrieved. His pale and chubby face was filled with suffering. "I was separated from my guards and didn't even bring a bow. I was really unarmed and defenseless. That thing wanted to eat me and was drooling the entire way. I could only do my best and run. Luckily my Little Green put in the effort!"