Chapter 121

Yan Yan was someone filled desire to learn martial arts.

She had a woman's body but wasn't like a woman at all.

She was serious, firm, stubborn, and most importantly able to persevere. Something that was tedious to others would become a habit to her. She wasn't able to act appealing or express weakness.

Others would cry and seek protection when frightened but she would face the blades head on. She was even more valiant than a man.

This sort of person couldn't be called interesting. She could even be called dull.

However, her desire to learn was worthy of respect.
Yet this didn't mean she was a fool!

After everything was over the first time, one person was still lost in pleasure while the other already started circulating her internal energy.

One cycle passed after another but there didn't seem to be anything different from before.

Yan Yan thought about it and realized that martial arts couldn't be rushed. It had to be slowly cultivated.

The other person was lying there blissfully, wondering whether his performance had been good and if his little consort had been very disappointed. As his thoughts wandered, his recently calmed emotions were stirred up again. The large white lump stuck to her once again.

"What's wrong with you today?"

He said superficially: "I wanna try again."

Yan Yan assumed that he had also not sensed any changes either. Since she wasn't tired yet, she figured they might as well try again.

There was inevitably some pain during her first time. However, Yan Yan often got injured during her training so this little bit of pain didn't make her worry. She felt it wasn't a big deal.

The second time was different. Luo Huai Yuan was a fledgling in this life but his mind was not and he had quite a bit of experience. He made up his mind to please the woman he likes so he went all out with his foreplay.

Soon, Yan Yan felt something wasn't right.

"This feels different than last time."

Luo Huai Yuan was busy with his hands but still responded with his mouth.

"It's right if it feels different. Matters of martial arts always progress step by step."

"But that secret manual doesn't show all those hand movements you're doing."

"I came up with these myself....."

As previously stated, Yan Yan merely didn't understand. It didn't mean she was a fool.

Especially after seeing that sneaky fellow happily busying himself. Even if she were a fool, she would realize something was up.

However, it was already too late to back out. Her mind was also a blur and her body was limp. She could only get immersed....

The moment it was over, Yan Yan panted and rolled over, pressing Luo Huai Yuan underneath.
"You, tell me honestly. Were you doing some weird trick? This isn't martial arts at all!"

Luo Huai Yuan cried miserably in his heart but he put on an innocent expression. "I also don't know if this was martial arts. Weren't we testing it out?"

Before he finished speaking, his words became a tragic cry.
"Yan Yan, don't hit the face don't hit the face....we still have to pay respects to royal father and the empress tomorrow..."

Thinking of her strange behavior earlier and also that strange feeling, Yan Yan's eyes turned red. Especially since after those fierce movements, some weird things flowed out of that area. She felt very confused, but still felt it wasn't anything good....