Chapter 114

Shen Dong did consider that this might be a trick, but since Yan Ting was involved with his own household, he still went over after some thought.

The big boss was an ordinary looking man in his forties. He neither tall nor short, fat nor thin. He could truly be lost in a crowd.

When Shen Dong saw him, he couldn't help but wonder if this was truly the big boss of the "Broad Justice Band".

"I hear you wanted to see me. Say whatever it is you want to say."

The big boss had his hands bound behind his back. Because he was meeting Shen Dong, his treatment improved by a level and he was given a chair. However, his legs were bound as well.

He raised his legs, indicating for them to be untied.
A soldier glared fiercely on the side and was about to speak when Shen Dong waved his hand and interrupted him.

"I'm not a very patient person. Say whatever it is you want to say and don't beat around the bush. I could change my mind about listening in the next second." Shen Dong said.

The big boss still maintained a smile though his face turned rigid for a moment. He then spoke: "I have long since heard about the Xuanwei General's prestige. You truly live up to your reputation. This subordinate is just a businessman, no need to view me as a threat. I don't know any martial arts."
Shen Dong slightly gestured and prevented the soldiers from moving.

He nodded and said to the big boss: "Those who know me are all aware that I hate when people try to manipulate me. When this happens, I usually like to do the opposite of what they want. Therefore, you better speak up fast. Don't waste my time."

"Aren't you curious how I know Yan Ting?"

"I am rather curious. If I wasn't, I wouldn't have come to see you."

"The Xuanwei General appears very calm to me...."

Shen Dong stood up and walked fiercely towards the door. As he walked, he instructed the soldiers to deal with the group of people according to the law, not sparing a single one.

The big boss finally revealed some anxiety in his voice, "Xuanwei General, why so impatient?"

Shen Dong stood still and gave him a glance.

Shen Dong was in his forties. He was of average height, the hair at his temples slightly greying. His appearance was very elegant, and he might be mistaken for a scholar based on his looks. However, he was tall and upright like a pine tree, an aura of steel and blood around him. It announced his identity as a general who had experienced countless battles.

The fierce aura exuded from his apathetic gaze made the big boss unable to underestimate him in the slightest.

He slightly froze and said solemnly: "This subordinate has something to tell the Xuanwei General that he's sure the general will be interested to hear."

Shen Dong turned and sat back in his chair.
"Speak."

"Could I trouble the general to send everyone out?Seeing Shen Dong frown, the big boss hurriedly explained: "Once general hears what this subordinate has to say, you will definitely think the same way."

Shen Dong waved his hands and had the soldiers leave. They even helped shut the doors as they stepped out.

"General should know everything we do is at great risk to ourselves. As the saying goes, businessmen like us follow profits, and we're just trying to make a living...."

Shen Dong impatiently waved his hand, "Get to the point."

The big boss seemed a little awkward. "Since general is already sitting, why not listen until the end before speaking?"