Chapter 93.2

The crown prince seemed to have suffered too much stimulation. Such undignified words actualy came from his mouth.

This crazy person was the crown prince?

This thought had just flashed through their minds when Yan Yan's group saw the wolf pack following closely behind.

As this was happening, the crown prince's sorry group passed them by. Yan Yan's group faced the incoming wolf pack.

Chu Ming Chen lost his head in fear and wanted to run towards the crown prince. Luo Huai Yuan yelled at him to stop.

Luo Huai Yuan's face was frighteningly ugly: "We can't follow over. We must run elsewhere. If we overtake them and something happens to the crown prince, we are all finished."

Liu Shu Yi shrieked, "Don't tell me we have to be his scapegoats?"

None of the people here were fools. The crown prince's words and actions made it very clear. He wanted them to block the wolves. Even if they couldn't do so, they could delay them.

It was fine if they could block them. If not, and something happened to the crown prince, these people would all be condemned as Luo Huai Yuan said.

After all, he was the crown prince, the heir apparent of the Grand Xi.

If the monarch wanted his subjects dead, then they had to die. Although this saying wasn't quite fitting, it was more or less the case. You could be powerless but you must stake your lives. As long as you do, if something happened to the crown prince, there might still be a chance to live. If you did nothing, then execution of your entire family would be getting off lightly.

Especially since the crown prince had said such words. If he hadn't, they could play dumb and run along with him. Now that he had, if any of that group survived and saw them well and whole, they would be done for.

What sinister intentions!

It was already too late for thoughts. The wolves saw that this group had more people and abandoned their pursuit of the crown prince. They formed a circle and surrounded them. It was too late to run. The path was blocked.

The head of the guards was a calm one. Seeing the danger, he urged everyone to get off their horses. Some people didn't understand, but seeing the unsettled horses they figured it out.

The calmest horses were Luo Huai Yuan's Little Green, Black Jade and Shen Qi's horse. Although they snorted uneasily, they at least didn't move.

"What should we do? What should we do?" Liu Shu Yi's face was tragically pale. She was already scared to tears.

"Liu Shu Yi, don't cry. It's no use crying now. If you want to curse, then curse that crown prince. This wolf pack was clearly lured over by him." Despite saying this, Chu Ming Chen was also shaking all over.

Wolves? Dear lord. He had seen wolf pelt before, but never a living wolf.

Luo Huai Yuan hopped and cursed: "Luo Zhao, I'll screw eighteen generations of your ancestors you son of a bitch. Your heart's rotten to the core."

Yan Yan frowned and pulled him behind her, assuming a defensive posture. "Enough, stop wasting spit."

Luo Huai Yuan's face was filled with worry as he saw more and more wolves gathering. Where did that damned crown prince find so many wolves? They were everywhere.

He looked around at the situation as his mind turned rapidly and said: "Little sis Ah Yan, although I'm very impressive, this many wolves aren't a laughing matter. I'll help cover you. Ride my Little Green and get help."