Chapter 3

"Forgot to ask how to return the clothes." Scratching his head, Chu Qianze threw them into the washing machine and decided to talk about it later.

  Now Yun Tianjiao's goodwill towards herself is estimated to have fallen to a negative value.

  In addition, during the period of free reign, Chu Qianze did not want to have anything to do with Yun Jiujie and Zhong Mu.

  Remembering his identity as a food anchor, Chu Qianze hung up a notice before going to bed.
  [Tomorrow morning, live out to try dessert, around ten, see you soon~]

  After doing this, he swiped the message again, and then went to sleep.

  The next day, Chu Qianze got up early, found some casual clothes from the closet to put on, picked up the live broadcast equipment, and went out just like that.

  He first sent the dress to the dry cleaner, and after asking the date to pick it up, he took out his mobile phone and went to the dessert shop that had been decided yesterday according to the map.

  When Chu Qianze arrived, the store had just opened for a while, and it was a while before the opening hours.

  At this time, there was only one girl at the front desk of the dessert shop. She saw Chu Qianze and walked up and said, "Guest, I'm sorry that we haven't reached business hours yet, and the desserts are not completely ready. , if you need it, you may have to wait for a while."

  "It's fine, just arrange a more remote box for me." Chu Qianze deliberately arrived here early, because it would take some time to fix the live broadcast equipment in advance.

  "Out of the way?"
  "Yes." Chu Qianze nodded.
  "Please come with me." The waitress said, leading Chu Qianze to a place.

  The location is at the corner. After Chu Qianze came in, he looked left and right, and thought it was a good place.

  "Is this okay?" the waiter asked.
  Chu Qianze put the device aside and said with a smile, "It's all right here."

  "You can scan some QR codes here and place an order directly. If you need anything, you can ring the bell and we will be there soon."

  A few minutes later, Chu Qianze successfully placed the order.
  The girl did not stay here, but closed the door and went back to the front desk.

  While waiting for the meal, Chu Qianze was not idle either, and began to fix related equipment, focusing on adjusting the camera.

  He will not show his face during the live broadcast. The camera's angle of view is the area below the chin, and usually he will photograph food, hands, and half of his shirt.

  This perspective is a bit strange, at first glance at the picture, the audience will feel like they are eating with the anchor.

  Seeing that the time was about the same, Chu Qianze opened the live broadcast room and saw that the number of viewers began to change.
  "Good morning, I'm the anchor Yangshengzhai. How did you sleep last night?"

  [Sleep super well. 】

  [Anchor, didn't you say you were going to the party of Group A before, how? I'm so curious, what does the party look like? 】

  "Yesterday's party." Thinking of yesterday's experience, Chu Qianze couldn't help laughing: "The snacks at the party were delicious, especially the cakes there, I ate a lot. "

  [Pfft, is this what we are asking? I want to ask what kind of beautiful sister and handsome brother! 】

  [Understood, emotional anchor, you have been eating. Brain fills the appearance of other people chatting while holding their stomachs, but the anchor hides in a small corner and eats dessert. 】