Chapter 83

Cha Xiang Tian Yu, a dessert shop, located opposite the King Club.

At this time every year, there will be a peak period. Generally, young people are the main consumer groups, because these days are the days when the King club recruits.

After finishing the assessment, it is a good choice to come here to eat some desserts and chat.

"The exam questions are very difficult, as expected of King, it is much stricter than other clubs. I feel like I'm going to get cold..."

Thinking of the pain of the exam, Qiao Nai couldn't help frowning. But soon, his expression relaxed: "Mo Qi, how did you do in the test?"

The last Qi heard this and drank a coke silently: "I don't know."

"You are so powerful, there must be no problem!" Qiao Nai said firmly. "I've decided that if I don't succeed this time, I'll continue the exam next year! If I haven't passed it yet, I'll take the exam again!"

"Then I'll be with you." Mo Qi said.

"With me?" Qiao Nai repeated, but she didn't react very well.

Most relatives: "I will accompany you to take the test."

"How about that!"

Qiao Nai's baby-fat face bulged: "What a precious year! Your talent is so good, you can't waste it."

What is the meaning of e-sports, it was originally to play with you.

Mo Qi thought lightly.

"Anyway, I will definitely enter King. If you are admitted, please help me explore the way first. In this way, I will be the one who is covered~ I can see Zong Xin in this exam. I think it's worth it! It's just as I imagined, serious and domineering, worthy of being a great god!"

Qiao Nai was delighted, suddenly remembered something, and sighed: "It's a pity I didn't see Chen Qianli... Alas, why am I so cowardly? I didn't even go up to ask for an autograph, I really want an autograph. "

The last relative did not speak, but just took a sip of tea. He knew that this person was about to start again.

"The two of them are so handsome, they are really a golden partner! Do you remember the final video I pulled you to watch? Wow, I can really watch it 10,000 times.

At the beginning, he became famous in the national competition, and then he passed five levels and six generals, and climbed directly to the top of the world. So handsome, really handsome. Chen Qianli actually has two hidden occupations, I really don't know how he did it. Zong Xinjue is also super powerful. Although his occupation is ordinary, he can completely abuse other people with ordinary occupation! "Qiao Nai clasped his fists in both hands, like a fanboy.

Listening to this man's words, Mo Qi couldn't help sighing.

He heard similar words many times. Qiao Nai is really what King blows. He is really a fan of the younger brother, and he will never get tired of saying one thing many times.

Jingle Bells—

The door was opened, and the wind blew the wind chime next to it, and a burst of music was raised, which was particularly beautiful.

A man came in, his hat pulled down, covering most of his face. Wearing a casual hooded sweater, jeans, sneakers, and very daily equipment, standing there casually, but like a street shot, people can't help but pay attention.

After he walked in, the dessert shop could not help but be quiet.

"Welcome, what do I need?" The waiter delivered the dessert to the guests at table 3 and stood up to ask.